Global Benefits Analyst
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Aon is looking for a Global Benefits Analyst - Center of
Excellence (COE)As part of an industry-leading team, you will help
empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and
effective solutions supporting Health Solutions in Chicago, IL.Your
impact as a Global Benefits Analyst - COEJob Responsibilities:
- Support the assigned Account Manager in the completion of major
renewal coordination milestones and interact with Client Human
Resources/Benefits Department to provide updates and/or solve
- Support the drafting and finalization of reporting and
materials for global benefits projects.
- Conduct meetings and take notes, monitor and execute
deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and
statement of work.
- Partner as appropriate with other team members to finalize
projects and monitor time spend and project budget.
- Conduct studies, partner with Account Lead to make intermediate
or final recommendations.
- Resolve client issues at appropriate levels and inform
relationship manager and other team members of pertinent
- Support client projects with direction through completion and
within established time frames and financial parameters to attain
overall client deliverables.
- Communicate with external parties via phone and email such as
HR contacts, plan sponsors, auditors, plan participants, carriers
etc. to resolve issues, research and respond to routine inquiries,
gather and prepare data. Projects include: production of periodic
allocation reports, data analysis, plan calculations, peer review,
- Achieve specified client servicing deliverables and goals
identified each year, based on experience and technical This may
include, billable hours, utilization goals, etc.
- Develop technical proficiencies in order to discuss technical
concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients,
co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product
information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously
improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good
communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing
information, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the
company.You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Two years or more of direct experience in an HR consulting firm
or professional services firm. In addition, international or non-US
benefits consulting experience is strongly desired. We also value
demonstrated consultative skills to effectively work in a cohesive
team environment as well as the ability to communicate with a
variety of internal and external parties.
- Strong management and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple
projects in as fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Working knowledge of employee benefits.
- Demonstrated interest in the global environment, other cultures
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating,
formatting and evaluating formulas and working within
- Proficiency in Word, Power Point and other MS Office products
along with Adobe products.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.Education:
- Bachelor's degree (business, mathematics, finance, economics or
other degrees where quantitative skills are required is
- Advanced degree or project management certification is an
advantage.We offer youAcompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing
education & training, and tremendous potential with
agrowingworldwide organization.Our Colleague Experience:From
helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to
creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon
colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each
other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own
their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague
Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our
vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more
visit Aon Colleague Experience.About Aon:Aon plc (NYSE:AON)is a
leading global professional services firm providing a broad range
of risk, retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in
120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data
and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and
improve performance.Aon provides equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or
domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce
and is an affirmative action employer.DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this
job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 2486986
Keywords: Aon, Chicago , Global Benefits Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!