Senior Accounting Analyst
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position Summary: This position is responsible for the financial
accounting and reconciliation of portfolio related activity in the
loan receivable subsystems (ECS and InfoLease) as assigned, and the
integrity of balances maintained within the LN general ledger.
Other senior accounting responsibilities include current and
historical portfolio analysis, intercompany non-cash settlements,
Sarbanes-Oxley self-testing and compliance and frequent ad-hoc
reporting. The ideal candidate must be an analytical thinker with
problem solving abilities and possess the ability to
collaboratively work within a group. Major Responsibilities:
- Prepare and record standard and adjusting journal entries for
month-end close for assigned entities.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations and supporting schedules
for assigned general ledger accounts.
- Assist in the design and implementation of accounting process
improvements and efficiencies.
- Provide accounting and financial analysis support for the
Finance Department through ad hoc special projects
- Prepare tax package and make tax payments.
- Work with Corporate functions on check requests and wire
- Assist in the reporting process for Snap-on Credit utilizing
TM1 and Business Objects.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of job related
accounting policies and procedures.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Chicago , Senior Accounting Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Libertyville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!