Revenue Integrity Specialist
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Join VillageMD as a Revenue Integrity Specialist
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Revenue Integrity Specialist to
help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how
patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of
healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care
physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools.
Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them
with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient.
With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and
patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals
who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and
never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the
confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
As an integral member of the VillageMD, the Revenue Integrity
Specialist plays a vital role to the success of Village Medical.
This role will be responsible for noting any miscellaneous charges
that fall outside of the SOW for our 3rd party vendor(s) and
auditing all charges entered by all parties; including but not
limited to, internal resources and 3rd party vendor(s). This is a
multi-tasking position responsible for ensuring all daily work is
completed according to VMDs policies.
How You Can Make a Difference
- Collaborative interaction with 3rd party vendors, finance team,
shared services, and other staff members for accurate processing of
all assigned functions.
- Perform weekly/monthly audits of charge entry accuracy
according to payer policy and report findings in a structured
format to direct supervisor and/or director of Revenue Cycle.
- Timely and accurate documentation of any activity within a
patient account is required for a complete and accurate audit
- Review/Audit claim creation bucket daily and report
- Reports any abnormalities in relation to 3rd party vendors to
Management in a timely manner.
- Key misc. charges that may fall outside the SOW for 3rd party
- Report missing encounter data to Management daily.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills For Success
- Self-motivated: energetic, self-starter; can work autonomously
with limited direction.
- Results oriented: bias for action; demonstrated track record of
achievement; drive for attainment of superior outcomes.
- Flexible: ability to navigate within ambiguity; solution
- Analytical: strong research, writing, analytical and critical
- Communication: conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively
both verbally and in writing; strong presentation skills.
- Collaboration: orientation to team-based work product and
- Humility: low ego; engenders trust; respectful.
Experience To Drive Change
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant back-end professional fee
revenue cycle related experience.
- Professional Coding Certification such as CCS, CPC or CRC,
- High school diploma.
- Prior experience in working with computer software including
troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills, decision
making skills, stress management skills and time management
- Excellent command of practice management systems for billing
and accounts receivable, spreadsheets, reporting applications,
medical terminology, coding and office procedures.
- Demonstrated success and skill in management of projects and
- Must possess excellent communication skills, demonstrate the
ability to work in a team environment, and be able to effectively
manage multiple work processes simultaneously.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong knowledge of payer claims processing policies.
How You Will Thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company
match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD
offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses,
and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative,
conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your
experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection
between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the
advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of
healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion and diversity make the
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of
strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust and
innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us,
acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people
do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare
system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered
without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability
Explore your future with VillageMD today.by Jobble
Keywords: Villagemd, Chicago , Revenue Integrity Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!