Controller (Fully Remote)
Company: Mughal & McRae
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Mughal & McRae has been retained by a dynamic, growing SaaS
based tech company in the aviation industry, who is looking to add
an experienced Financial Controller to their team. This is a great
opportunity for an experienced accounting leader with experience in
the tech industry, who is ready to take the next step and get into
a leadership role with a growing company, with an international
reach. The company is based in Miami but is offering full-remote
flexibility for this opportunity.
- Lead the accounting functions for the US and LATAM, including
accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, tax, and oversight
of the month-end close process.
- Review and audit reporting and data to ensure accuracy of
revenue recognition, revenue category and expense reporting.
- Prepare monthly variance analysis and assist in preparing
forecasts and budgets.
- Ensure that internal controls are maintained at the highest
level of integrity.
- Liaise with parent organization on payroll, CAPEX, tax,
Intercompany and other Finance and Accounting matters as they
- Manage relationship with outside Tax Firm for annual tax
filings, state and local tax filings and sales tax
- Calculate sales incentives based on annual plans and
collaborate with leadership for accuracy.
- Bachelor's in accounting or finance required. CPA license
- 5-8 years of accounting or finance experience in a SaaS based
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or similar CRM
- Leadership and tactical experience in financial statement
preparation and analysis
- Proven ability to manage financial and operational
- Must be willing to travel occasionally (including occasional
Keywords: Mughal & McRae, Chicago , Controller (Fully Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!