Company: Connect Search, LLC
Posted on: January 17, 2022
My client is one of the most prestigious firms in Chicago. They
are hiring a Senior Accountant due to an internal promotion. This
role will work with a team on general ledger accounting; including
preparing journal entries, maintaining balance sheets and income
statement accounts and bank reconciliations. The Senior Accountant
will also prepare tax workpapers and assist with the annual tax
return filing process.
You will gain real exposure to interesting investments and develop
a wide breadth of accounting knowledge. This close-knit team is
looking for someone that wants to make a long-term career here.
- Process capital calls and distributions.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of financial
- Prepare tax workpapers (i.e. fiduciary, partnership, S-Corps.,
etc.) and assist with the annual tax return filing process.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet and income statement
- Prepare journal entries and assist with maintenance of general
- Function as back-up for treasury activity.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- Experience in an accounting position.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Knowledge of major accounting software packages for general
- Experience with Allvue / Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
Keywords: Connect Search, LLC, Chicago , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!