Company: Environmental Design International Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Analyze and maintain all project-related contracts, budgets,
billing, accounts receivable, change orders, and project
profitability reports for assigned Project Managers. Review project
financial reports with the project managers and identify areas of
risk and ways to mitigate loss. The primary responsibility will be
project billing, however; the Project Accountant will be expected
to analyze and resolve accounting discrepancies and perform other
duties assigned. The candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in
Accounting and have a good understanding of general accounting
1. Project Billing in accordance with client deadlines.
2. Review accounting and client system reports for accuracy and
3. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff,
vendors, and clients.
4. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
5. Monitor client financial databases, Company computer software
systems, and manual filing systems.
6. Clear, timely communication and resolution of issues
7. Review of sub-consultant invoices to pay based on payments
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Accounts payable -includes data input, vendor file maintenance,
check preparation, and reconciliation of vendor statements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Knowledge of accounting including Generally Accepted Accounting
Principles. 2. Ability to analyze project performance trends,
transactions, and financial performance and communicate results and
recommendations to the appropriate person.
3. Work requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule. 4.
Advance level in Excel.by Jobble
Keywords: Environmental Design International Inc., Chicago , Project Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!