Company: Bradford Allen
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About Bradford Allen:Bradford Allen is a Chicago-based, national
commercial real estate company that provides a full array of
brokerage services and expertise to entrepreneurial and corporate
business entities, as well as not-for-profit organizations. The
firm provides real estate strategy, advice, marketing, and
transaction execution for occupiers, investors and owners of real
estate. Services include: Tenant Representation, Landlord
Representation, Property Management, Commercial Real Estate
Finance, Corporate Services, and Investment Sales.
Bradford Allen professionals create flexible solutions for our
clients through their experience,commitment to solving the most
difficult problems, persistence, loyalty, hard work, and a singular
focus on client objectives.
Position Summary:Prepare and maintain fixed asset and job costing
subledgers; journal vouchers for entry into the general ledger;
general ledger account reconciliations; assist in month-end closing
of assigned properties; generate reports; and assist with projects
- Preparation of journal vouchers and reports for fixed asset,
lease administration, and general ledger systems in conjunction
with maintaining data accuracy and integrity.
- Ensure fixed asset system adhere to company policy and
procedures related to GAAP methodology and useful life.
- Work with Property Management division to ensure accuracy and
adherence to capital expenditure policy for job costing
- Provide support for the month-end close, budgeting,
forecasting, and reporting needs of the organization as
- Prepare financial reports, conduct analysis, and adhere to
organizational financial policies.
- Support management with audits, resolving discrepancies, and
preparing data for decision making process.
Qualifications:Seeking a detail oriented, analytically focused
candidate who can contribute by learning systems and accounting
- 4-year degree from an accredited college in accounting or
- 0 - 2 years of experience or internship at audit firm
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, knowledge of MRI G/L a
- Strong analytical, mathematics, and systems knowledge
- Strong desire to obtain CPA
- Understanding of US GAAP as it relates to real estate
- Excellent communication, integrity, and ethical behavior
- Willingness to learn and work within a team environment
Keywords: Bradford Allen, Chicago , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!