Treasury Risk Analyst (North of Chicago)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Treasury Risk AnalystCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive,
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158At Uline, Finance isn't just about the
numbers; it's about supporting the entire business.Better together
than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good
people who share our passion.Position Responsibilities
- Collect and maintain databases of current and historical
exposures, including but not limited to property locations and
values, sales, headcount and other underwriting exposures.
- Utilize exposure and appraisal information to assist in
preparation of annual insurance renewals and market submission
- Analyze adequacy of insurance proposals by modeling estimated
replacement and business interruption cost for each facility.
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts for both Insurance and
Treasury expenses, allocating across sites as appropriate.
- Serve as backup to the Treasury Analyst with daily cash
management and weekly cash flow forecasting functions.
- Assist in preparation of monthly treasury reporting and
periodic review / analysis of bank and credit card fees.
- Prepare cost / benefit analysis of potential changes to the
cash management structure or proposed new banking services.
- Research and recommend options for maturing investments.Minimum
- Bachelor's degree required. Finance, Risk Management or
Insurance majors preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required; SQL and Power BI
- Well organized and detail-oriented, with strong analytical
capabilities and good time management.Benefits
- Complete insurance coverage includes medical, dental, vision
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Scholarship program for children of employees.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
(#IN-PPFIN)Our employees make the difference and we are committed
to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Treasury Risk Analyst (North of Chicago), Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!