2022 - Fall - Audit Associate
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At RSM, associates work with large and small companies in various
industries. They develop strong working relationships with clients
built on understanding their businesses and challenges.---
Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, including
several pieces of any -particular assignment -- not just one
part.--- Working in a mutually respectful team environment helps
our associates perform at their best and integrate their career
with their personal life.
**EXAMPLES OF THE CANDIDATE'S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE**:
- Understanding clients' needs and expectations, their business and
industry, accounting and control systems, employees, company values
and industry-related GAAP and GAAS issues
- Developing an understanding of the RSM audit approach and
- Assessing risks and evaluating the client's internal control
- Performing substantive tests and tests of internal controls to
identify and resolve accounting or reporting -issues
- Drafting financial statements under prescribed formats
- Minimum B.A / B.S. degree or equivalent from an accredited
university by the time employment -commences
- Accounting major
- Meeting education requirement for CPA certification in the state
where you are applying for -employment
- Travel to assigned client locations is required. Must have access
to and ability to arrange for use of reliable modes of
- transportation to those -locations
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is -preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS -Office
- Ability to work as an effective member of a -team
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced -environment
- Client -focused
- Ability to -multitask
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to
get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique
skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a
place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future
leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business
owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move
quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from
your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Keywords: RSM, Chicago , 2022 - Fall - Audit Associate, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!