Senior Manager - Credit Risk
Company: Braviant Holdings
Posted on: June 25, 2022
At Braviant, we believe in hiring great talent and offering them
the flexibility to achieve great results unbounded by geography.
Braviant is offering a fully remote option for anyone out of state
who wants to join our team and help us grow or a hybrid option for
those who want to join our Chicago office.
Who we are:Braviant is a leading provider of tech-enabled credit
products that combines breakthrough technology and cutting-edge
machine learning to transform how people access credit online. Our
next-generation approach to lending reduces credit barriers and
creates a Path to Prime to help millions of underbanked consumers
build credit history, reduce their cost of borrowing, and take
control of their personal finances.
The Role:We are looking for a talented Senior Manager to lead our
Credit Risk team for Braviant's consumer lending businesses. This
individual will maintain our credit policies while building out the
necessary tools to support the business' financials. The Senior
Manager of Credit Risk will be responsible for studying past
performance to forecast future financials while monitoring the
portfolio day-to-day.What you'll be doing:
- Develop and implement predictive analytics, forecasting
capabilities and other advanced analytics techniques and processes
to help Braviant make more accurate data-driven predictions.
- Document and maintain credit policies across all products.
- Build out comprehensive real-time monitoring to ensure
compliance with the credit policies.
- Monitor overall portfolio health with a deep understanding of
the credit strategies and performance by product, including all
necessary daily, weekly and monthly reporting to measure expected
- Create and present analysis to key stakeholders and executives,
i.e. A/B credit test outcomes, quantifying macro-economic impact on
different populations, etc.What you'll bring:
- 5-7 years of experience managing credit strategy, preferably in
- 3+ years of experience managing a team.
- Strong understanding of credit risk management leveraging
traditional and alternative credit data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong
attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and drive
end-to-end project delivery both individually and thru a small
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Python and Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Economics,
Math, Statistics, Engineering, Business Administration, or other
quantitative related fields that are and data-driven.What makes you
- 3+ years of unsecured lending experience
- Track record of recruiting and developing Analytical talent;
comfortable with coaching and performance management.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth
What it's like to work here:We're about achieving results while
having fun along the way. We believe in solving problems together
and building on each other's ideas. Our teams are comprised of
smart, curious individuals and we encourage everyone to think like
an owner, take initiative and drive their careers. Our broad roles
provide tremendous opportunities for individuals to acquire new
skills, gain exposure to all areas of the business, and quickly see
their impact at Braviant. Want to learn more? Check us out on
Glassdoor, BuiltIn and our Newsroom
Keywords: Braviant Holdings, Chicago , Senior Manager - Credit Risk, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!