Product Manager, Cash Management - Remote
Company: Recruiting Social
Posted on: January 27, 2023
US or Canada Location - Position is Remote
Product Manager, Cash Management
GTreasury is the leading innovator of integrated SaaS treasury and
risk management solutions for the digital treasurer. Developed
using the latest technology, GTreasury helps empower organizations
on their path to strategic treasury, by enabling total visibility
into their cash, liquidity, payments and financial risk management.
With enterprise clients spanning North America, EMEA and APAC,
GTreasury is headquartered in Chicago with offices in London,
Sydney and Manila.
This role is a key member of our growing Product Management team.
You will be responsible for the product vision and roadmap features
that carries GTreasury's product into new market segments,
additional use cases, and increased customer value. With a mixture
of curiosity, drive, creativity, and technology-know-how, you will
help us chart the path to the future. This a great role for
somebody looking for a meaty, opportunity-rich product domain.
There's no shortage of growth areas to address; what we need is
somebody to help us define and prioritize the steps we take as we
continue to grow.
What We're Looking For:
- Optimism and curiosity: Optimism will allow you to see the
solution through the constraints, and curiosity will allow you to
chart the path to success.
- Question asking and problem solving: There's no right way to
build a feature or phase a release plan. But there is a best way,
depending on the business conditions on the ground. We're looking
for somebody who can take up a challenge set, know the right
questions to ask, and find the way through.
- Kind, thoughtful, and respectful with a growth mindset: It is
all, always about the people and the team. We're looking for
somebody who knows that software is a team sport, who values
collaboration, and who is always growing and seeking to improve
their own skills.
- Define and lead the roadmap execution for Cash Management (cash
positioning, transaction data, reconciliation,
- Lead Agile teams to deliver on the company's strategic
direction while defining Features and User Stories
- Working with Product Owner(s) maintain a well-organized and
groomed backlog of Features and User Stories to facilitate
successful planning and development execution.
- Maximize the value produced by the team and ensuring User
Stories meet the user's needs and comply with the Definition of
- Define and articulate new opportunities, and work in close
concert with executive leadership, GTreasury technology team and
various business teams, to articulate specific goals
- Be the voice of the customer across the organization, and
translate the product needs into requirements, drive consensus
across GTreasury internal and external stakeholders, and ultimately
deliver the product vision to the market
- Work with Corporate Development to find the next
ecosystem/channel partners that will further add customer value to
the GTreasury Cash Management offering with end-to-end
- Own the core user experience and optimization strategies
ensuring delivery against them
- Work closely with customers, sales, and services to validate
designs, go-to-market approach, and client adoption
Skills & Requirements:
- 5 years of product management experience working at a SaaS
company, or a financial services company focused on business /
- Cash Management (cash positioning, transaction data,
reconciliation, forecasting) experience strongly preferred
- Familiar with product development in Agile
- Strong ability to collaborate across broad organizations
including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and
- Demonstrated experience launching new products in high growth
- Experience working in a virtual team setting
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to
crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs
that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to
- Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use
data to analyze and monitor product health
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and
evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to
consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business
priorities. Excellent listening, presentation, and consultative
- Proven organizational, leadership, and interpersonal skills and
proven success working directly with clients.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, or Marketing preferred,
or equivalent experience.
What You Will Get:
- A high impact, high visibility role at a growing SaaS company
that values personal growth, accountability, and the concept of
- A great management team and reporting structure that supports
you and your growth
- A culture of open collaboration and problem solving
- An empowered role on the product team, responsible for driving
- Great benefits, culture, and the ability to work
Keywords: Recruiting Social, Chicago , Product Manager, Cash Management - Remote, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!