Senior Internal Auditor
Company: Intercontinental Exchange, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Conduct integrated operational, compliance, financial audits of
manual and automated controls.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the Company's exchange,
clearing, data, and mortgage operations.
- Assist with the completion of audit risk assessments.
- Complete audit assignments within established time frames and
- Perform independent appraisal of policies and
- Document audit procedures performed in accordance with
- Communicate identified control deficiencies to management
- Maintain effective relationships with internal and external
- Draft or review audit reports and conduct exit conferences with
management to discuss findings and management's response.
- Travel to other locations as required for internal audit and
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree or higher required with a commitment to
maintaining or obtaining appropriate professional certification
(e.g. CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA).
- 3+ years in internal audit or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management
skills with appropriate attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. -
- Ability to adapt in a high growth, rapidly evolving
- Supervise audits of the general business and information
technology functions in supporting the execution of the annual
- Knowledge of financial services industry, exchange services,
futures clearing merchants, clearing organizations, or energy or
commodities trading is a plus.
- Ability to travel 15-25 percent; including international.
This role is remote, and the employee may be located in one of the
following states: -GA, NY, FL, IL.
Base Salary Range for New York Candidates
The expected base salary for this role is between $100,000 -
115,000 USD. -The base salary range does not include
Intercontinental Exchange's incentive compensation. - While we
provide this range as general guidance, at ICE we compensate
employees based on the skillset and experience of the
Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer. - All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin or ancestry, age, disability or veteran status, or other
protected status. -
Keywords: Intercontinental Exchange, Inc., Chicago , Senior Internal Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!