Company: SDI Presence LLC.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
CompanySDI Presence LLC is an IT consultancy and managed
services provider (MSP) that leverages its strong team presence to
advance our clients to a secure digital enterprise. With a 25-year
corporate resume, SDI delivers strategic managed services, IT
consulting, and hybrid multicloud infrastructure solutions to
optimize our clients' technology environments. SDI is
NMSDC-certified, with a portfolio of clients that includes some of
the nation's largest airports, utilities, commercial real estate
portfolios, and government agencies. SDI is backed by Abry
Partners, a Boston-based sector-focused private equity firm with
$5B under management and more than 30 years of experience in the
technology market. Visit us atand connect with us onandAlthough we
list out what we generally look for in this job description, we are
very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that
could make you a great fit but are not currently listed. The point
we're getting at is it doesn't hurt to take a chance and apply!
Summary The Delivery Executive is a hands-on IT leader with expert
level IT experience in a smaller enterprise to assist our clients
with managing every aspect of their IT Organization including
strategy, operations, infrastructure, hardware, software, cloud
services, vendor management and end user support. The Delivery
Executive will collaborate directly with the client's management
team and other department decision makers to identify, recommend,
develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions
for all aspects of the organization.In this role, you will plan,
coordinate, direct, design and assist implementing all operational
activities of the IT department, as well as provide direction and
support for IT solutions that enhance mission-critical business
operations. You will also be involved in strategic IT planning to
achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT
initiatives, and operational planning by coordinating the
evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT
systems.The Delivery Executive will be responsible for assisting
with the management of all IT resources and will coordinate the
activities of external consulting resources to achieve business
goals. In addition to managing the deployment of general and
company specific software, this role will also interface with a
portfolio of SAAS platforms required for the Client's operations.
This is a hands-on role that will act as an IT manager maintaining
the day-to-day infrastructure and overseeing a managed support
vendor.A successful candidate will have experience in managing the
technical support of a small to mid-sized enterprise and developing
the necessary policies and procedures to ensure the successful
operation of a secure and compliant
- Oversee end-user support services, including help desk and
technical support services.
- Ensure Executive White Glove support service assisting with
hands-on support when required.
- Ability to oversee, troubleshoot and improve existing IT
- Prioritizes, delegates, and oversees the deployments, fixes,
updates, and related processes with all IT related systems.
- Develop short- and long-term IT department goals with client
- Develop and oversee IT policies and procedures.
- Assist client management in strategic planning and risk
- Evaluate and recommend optimization of network and system
- Makes recommendations around IT lifecycle management and end of
- Facilitates IT audits and reviews.
- Works with client's management to recommend, create, and
support organizational needs as it relates to information systems
based on growth, reliability, and security.
- Maintains and administers the Client's Disaster Recovery
strategy for critical systems and infrastructure.
- Working with the client and service providers on hardware and
software support needs and enhancements.
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating
effective cost-conscious contracts.
- Manage IT vendor relationships and ensure vendor tasks get
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems
and report to client management.
- Control budget and report on expenditure.
- Oversees the daily operations related to the client's networks,
system, telecommunications, cloud services, database
administration, and Service Desk operations.
- Identifies and manages the evaluation, recommendation,
adoption, execution, and support of emerging technologies.
- Reviews and recommends approval of monthly IT invoices.
- Maintain project plan(s) and report status on a set timeframe
(i.e. weekly, bi-weekly or monthly).
- Directs the implementation and execution of new/upgraded
systems via well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and
- Responsible for client satisfaction.
- Identify, interview, and recommend hires needed to staff
- Determine training needed for consultants on assigned
- Responsible for contract compliance including Service Level
Agreements and/or required performance reporting.
- Assure that consistent governance, documentation, process, and
procedure strategies are in place for all supported systems.
- Resolution of escalated problems or queries to the client's
satisfaction, and implementation of actions to prevent a
- 5 - 7 years' experience in strategic IT planning and execution,
IT infrastructure, project management, policy development and
- Experience running an IT department for a smaller scale
- Must have a solid technical background while being able to
manage and motivate internal and external support resources.
- Must be able to plan and direct the work of self and
- Must have the ability to see and understand the big picture
when working on discrete tasks
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software),
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to identify IT solutions and recommend new
- Ability to evaluate software and hardware solutions including
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Must be able to perform job functions independently and work
effectively both on own and as part of a team
- Must be capable of exercising the highest level of discretion
on both internal and external confidential matters
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure,
quality, and accuracy under stress of deadlines/requirements
- The ability to articulate IT needs to senior management
- Ability to interact with non-technical respectfully and
effectively as well as technical staff
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly
- Must be deadline and detail-oriented
- Flexibility/Willingness to wear multiple hats
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage conflict
in a positive manner.
- Self-motivated and directed.Other Duties Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Equal
Opportunity Employer StatementSDI Presence is an equal opportunity
employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the
workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind
based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other
protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local
laws.This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based
solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the
time.Staffing FirmsSDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited
resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible
for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment
related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a
written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or
party requesting payment of a fee.
Keywords: SDI Presence LLC., Chicago , Delivery Executive, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!