Company: Eco-Life Employment Group
Posted on: September 21, 2023
- This is a newly created role due to growth. The Tax Manager
will be responsible for overseeing the US tax compliance for the
America business andUS investments.
- As Tax Manager you will assist the Tax team and Finance
Department in overseeing all aspects of tax reporting and work
closely with our 3rd party tax provider.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the internal tax function so that the tax requirements
of the business are met.
- Day to day management of 3rd party tax provider and compliance
processes for corporate and US funds (Federal, state and city level
- Review of all US tax returns for (corporate/funds) and US tax
- Liaise with product development, legal and operations teams in
addition to the tax team in the UK.
- Monitor US tax developments which are likely to impact
corporate and US funds.QUALIFICATIONS:
- BS/MS in Accounting or relevant; CPA preferred.
- 4+ years of experience either in an in-house tax function or in
a big 4 practice
- Asset management experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills; proficiency in Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal
- Problem solving skills and initiative.
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- Team player who can successfully work with colleagues across
different levels in the organization and in multiple
Keywords: Eco-Life Employment Group, Chicago , Tax Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!