Financial Relationship Banker- Clark St (Chicago, IL)
Company: Huntington Bancshares, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2023
DescriptionSummary: Our branch banking roles offer a welcoming
and inclusive team environment where you are empowered every day to
help our customers achieve their financial goals. Our branch
colleagues have an opportunity to share ideas and voice opinions
that directly impact our customers, our bank, and our communities
for the better. As a Financial Relationship Banker, you play a key
role in looking out for our consumer and business customers. You
are responsible for retaining and growing consumer and business
customer relationships by proactively identifying financial goals
and needs and recommending appropriate deposit, loan and other
banking products and services.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Providing excellent customer service and effectively resolving
- Proactively identifies opportunities to grow customer
relationships through pre-set appointments, Centers of Influence, a
disciplined sales process, new customer follow-up program, and
sourcing referrals from customers, bank colleagues and
- Educating and referring customers to other areas of the bank to
deepen relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
- Educating customers on how to optimize their use of bank
technology (online, mobile, and ATM banking)
- Maintaining your knowledge of all products, services,
technology and policies.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED and minimum of 1 year customer
service and sales in banking, financial services or goal driven
retail sales, or business to business sales experience or military
service in an administration, contracting, civil affairs or similar
- Bachelor's Degree and 1 year or more in customer service and
sales in banking, financial services or goal driven retail sales,
or Business to Business sales experience.
- Ability to build, deepen and retain relationships.
- Demonstrates acumen in banking, sales, investments, consumer
lending, business banking, business lending, customer service, and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online
- Knowledge of consumer and business deposit products.Exempt
Status: (Yes= not eligible for overtime pay) (No= eligible for
overtime pay)NoWorkplace Type:OfficeHuntington is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for all regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity and expression,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state,
or federal law.Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's
Career Web Site for more details.Agency Statement: Huntington does
not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any
Keywords: Huntington Bancshares, Inc., Chicago , Financial Relationship Banker- Clark St (Chicago, IL), Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!