Field Collection Specialist
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Flexible part time jobs now available in your area! Perfect for
stay at home Mom and Dads! Looking for an independent part time job
while your children are in school? As your children go back to
school this fall, this is a perfect opportunity to earn some extra
income for your family!
Join a company with GREAT FLEXIBILITY! We will work with your
availability, and assign you locations that meet your needs. You
can manage what hours in the day you work!
No clocking in at certain times! If you are typically available
10am - 3pm, but one day you need to work earlier or later, we are
No experience necessary, but helpful!
Must be able to work independently and get the job done!
If you are the type of person who is self-motivated, enjoys working
independently, data entry and checking products, then you are the
person we are looking for!
What does RetailData Offer You?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully
understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a
guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your
aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft
protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and
750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
Come work for an essential business! We put an emphasis on A.R.T =
Accountability, Respect, Trust!
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Smartphone with ability to download company pricing app and
collect work assignments.
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, reliable
transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the
detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with
grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects
required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to
a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all
employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital
status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: RetailData, Chicago , Field Collection Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!