Associate Attorney (Real Estate Tax)
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Growing law firm seeking experienced Associate Attorney (Real
Estate Tax) in Chicago!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brittany
PerryAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $140,000 - $170,000 per yearA
bit about us:Growing law firm seeking experienced Associate
Attorney (Real Estate Tax) in Chicago!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Packages!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- We have won many best places to work awards!Job
- Coordinating and managing property tax litigation files on a
daily basis, including the timely preparation and filing of
appropriate complaints and supporting evidence at three
administrative levels (Assessor's Office, Board of Review, Property
Tax Appeal Board) as well as in the Circuit Courts
- Analyzes properties, reviews, and drafts briefs and all
supporting evidence for commercial/industrial, income-producing,
and owner-occupied properties, including real estate development
projects from demolition to completion for new construction,
building rehabs, and condo conversions
- Preparing and filing property tax dispute documents in multiple
counties (including all collar counties)
- Monitors and assists with complaint preparation for tax
objection cases filed in the Circuit Court of Cook County as well
as court call management and document production
- Communicates with county representatives concerning hearings,
scheduling issues, pending settlements, refunds, and other related
- Assists, as needed, with tax incentive and property tax
- Active Bar License in IL
- 3-5+ years of experience within property tax litigation
- Cook County Tax Assessment process experience preferred
- Must be open to working in-office in ChicagoInterested in
hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Associate Attorney (Real Estate Tax), Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!