Sr Auditor- IT
Posted on: November 19, 2023
All posting locations: Chicago, Illinois, United States of
Job Function: 03 - Finance
Date Published: 16-Nov-2023
Ref #: R-75728
Description & Requirements
Location : Aon Center (Chicago, IL) - 200 E Randolph St, Chicago IL
60601 - Hybrid
What do we bring to the table?
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire (salaried)
- Fully customizable medical plans (HRA, HSA, FSA), up to 5
carrier choices by location
- Prescription (Rx) card
- Full suite of additional plans: vision, dental, life,
disability, adoption/family planning reimbursement, childcare,
- LiveWell lifestyle/well-being discount and rewards program (for
example, $50 subsidy for fitness tracker)
- 401(k) matching + extra 3% freebie company contribution
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
- Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health
- Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel
The Kraft Heinz Internal Audit Department's vision is to add value
by providing objective and innovative assurance and advisory
services. When performing our work, we evaluate risks, controls and
governance processes. Further, we provide the board of directors,
audit committee, and KH senior management reasonable assurance that
the financial data used to make business decisions and to
communicate to the public is true and accurate. We also identify
business improvement opportunities (i.e. efficiency and
effectiveness of operations) to make our business better. We
accomplish our mission by recruiting and developing talent for the
entire corporation, providing high-quality services to support the
The Senior IT Internal Auditor will execute global, zone and local
IT/technology, cybersecurity, etc. internal audits under the
direction and in collaboration with the IT Internal Audit Senior
Manager and Global IT Audit Director. This role plays a key
proactive and contributing role in the continual development of our
IT audit capabilities, establishment and maintenance of our IT
leadership relationships and direct delivery of value to the
business while being innovative and forward thinking to elevate the
overall Internal Audit department in our digital evolution
- Conduct IT/technology process reviews so as to evaluate:
o design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
o efficiency and effectiveness of IT operations.
o IT/technology systems supporting key business processes.
o compliance with established policies, procedures, and/or
- Identify, develop and apply new ways of working and/or
leveraging of technology and tools to continually
streamline/automate our processes to be most efficient, effective
- Articulate understanding of IT/technology areas under review,
and demonstrates thorough test work and solid rationale for
potential IT/technology audit issues.
- Prepare reports based upon IT/technology audit results,
documentation and client responses to ensure reasonability,
practicality and fit-for-purpose intentions and future
sustainability and growth.
- Develop an open, honest, transparent and long-lasting
relationship with those being audited and maintain a professional
approach at all times.
- Effectively and consistently communicate verbally and in
writing IT/technology audit progress, observations, conclusions and
recommendations by adopting appropriate communication style to
individuals at all levels of the organization and remaining open to
disagreement or new ideas.
- Display leadership and project management skills to complete
quality work on time with available resources.
- Continually learn and share best practices, tools and testing
methodologies with other team members, and contribute to
- Execute on-going operations of the department's data analytics
initiative, but not limited to: Identify, design, and develop risk
indicators; extract routines to support selected audits within the
annual audit plan or continuous monitoring initiatives with the
business; manage data extraction, storage, transformation, and
processing; and generate output for analysis and discussion with
the audit team and business stakeholders (i.e. Internal Controls,
Controllers, Shared Services Center, etc.).
- Support on the development of additional KRIs to be added as
part of the data analytics journey.
- Discuss results of KRI monitoring with Senior Leaders so they
understand the risk and required actions to mitigate risks.
- Address ad-hoc requests and facilitate data acquisition, as
needed, to support internal audit projects and special audit
- Undergraduate degree in computer science, information systems,
technology operations, cybersecurity, engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of professional experience in an IT/technology audit
related role within a Big-4 accounting firm and/or large
corporation's IT internal audit department preferred. Additional
cybersecurity, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, etc. experience would
be a plus
- General knowledge of IT/technology risk/control frameworks
- A professional audit/IT/technology (CISA, CIA, CISM, etc.)
- FMCG/Manufacturing experience preferred
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Goal-oriented and outgoing with strong interpersonal and
- Ability to think, adapt and be agile and work
analytically/rationally in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
and risk landscape
- Limited travel (up to 30%)
- Must fluently speak English (other languages will be a
- The qualified candidate must be able to work with multiple
organizations and teams, consistently meet deadlines and work well
under time constraints and be able to quickly learn and understands
diverse business areas/systems
- Open to US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage.
With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world,
we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we
touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but
the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected
partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every
part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of
ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being
good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities,
and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more
thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and
lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people
who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as
the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good
enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary
and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our
failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose
and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that
leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career.
Because great people make great companies, and we're growing
something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration,
connection & community as an organization and allows our employees
to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible
and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of
our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to
two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this
hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six
weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments
and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be
required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's
responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits
discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants
are considered for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants
who require an accommodation to participate in the job application
or hiring process should contact NATAI@kraftheinz.com.
Keywords: Kraft-Heinz, Chicago , Sr Auditor- IT, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!