Financial Analyst- Sales Finance - Ahold Delhaize & Target
Posted on: November 19, 2023
All posting locations: Chicago, Illinois, United States of
Job Function: 03 - Finance
Date Published: 30-Oct-2023
Ref #: R-76156
Description & Requirements
Location : Aon Center (Chicago, IL) - 200 E Randolph St, Chicago IL
60601 - Hybrid
What do we bring to the table?
- Benefits begin immediately upon hire (salaried)
- Fully customizable medical plans (HRA, HSA, FSA), up to 5
carrier choices by location
- Prescription (Rx) card
- Full suite of additional plans: vision, dental, life,
disability, adoption/family planning reimbursement, childcare,
- LiveWell lifestyle/well-being discount and rewards program (for
example, $50 subsidy for fitness tracker)
- 401(k) matching + extra 3% freebie company contribution
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs)
- Award-winning Ownerversity learning & development resource
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental health
- Learn more about life #hereatKraftHeinz on our YouTube channel
- Support the Sr. Finance Manager and Sales teams in all aspects
of financial management.
- Develop training, routine processes, and controls executed in
collaboration with the Sales team to maintain accurate revenue and
- Support monthly reconciliation of trade spend forecast vs.
budget, partnering with Sales and Revenue Management teams to
develop and track actions to resolve overspends.
- Financial analysis, scenario planning, and decision support for
Sales investment proposals and customer negotiations.
- Develop and execute reporting to support monthly business
review and forecasting routines.
- Partner with Sales and Global Business Services to identify
trends and build action plans to minimize the impact of deduction
and payment discrepancies.
- Assist in the Annual Operating Plan development, providing
visibility through reporting, decision support through scenario
analysis, and tracking and quantifying opportunities and risk.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other
relevant field preferred
- 1+ years of financial planning, analysis, and reporting
- Proven ability to influence across functions without
- Disciplined approach toward execution with attention to
- Agility to quickly learn analytical modeling tools and
- Ability to effectively summarize and communicate complex
information upwards to influence decision making and drive
- Experience with Circana, Market 6, IRI, or Nielsen a plus
Kraft Heinz is a global food company with a delicious heritage.
With iconic and emerging food and beverage brands around the world,
we deliver the best taste, fun and quality to every meal table we
touch. We're on a mission to disrupt not only our own business, but
the global food industry. A consumer obsession and unexpected
partnerships fuel our progress as we drive innovation across every
part of our company.
Around the world, our people are connected by a culture of
ownership, agility and endless curiosity. We also believe in being
good humans, who are working to improve our company, communities,
and planet. We're proud of where we've been - and even more
thrilled about where we're headed - as we nourish the world and
lead the future of food.
We grow our people to grow our business. We champion great people
who bring ambition, curiosity, and high performance to the table as
the guardians of our beloved and nostalgic brands. Good isn't good
enough. We choose greatness every day by challenging the ordinary
and making bold decisions. All while celebrating our wins - and our
failures - as we work together to lead the future of food.
Challenging the status quo takes talent. We invest in your purpose
and potential by developing skills and nurturing strengths that
leave a legacy on our business and a lasting impact on your career.
Because great people make great companies, and we're growing
something great here at Kraft Heinz.
Office Collaboration & Hybrid Work Environment
We believe our office environment fuels our collaboration,
connection & community as an organization and allows our employees
to grow toward greatness. We also believe providing a more flexible
and agile model is essential in today's workplace. A majority of
our office-based employees will be able to work remotely for up to
two days each week. Additionally, employees who are subject to this
hybrid model will be eligible to work from anywhere for up to six
weeks in a rolling 12-month period (in maximum two-week increments
and according to benefits and tax guidelines). Some jobs may be
required to be performed fully in office depending on the role's
responsibilities and requirements.
Kraft Heinz is an Equal Opportunity Employer that prohibits
discrimination or harassment of any type. All qualified applicants
are considered for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, disability status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants
who require an accommodation to participate in the job application
or hiring process should contact NATAI@kraftheinz.com.
Keywords: Kraft-Heinz, Chicago , Financial Analyst- Sales Finance - Ahold Delhaize & Target, Accounting, Auditing , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!