Front Desk Receptionist
Company: Bright Light Medical Imaging
Location: Melrose Park
Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are a busy physician-run Diagnostic Imaging Center, dedicated
to providing the absolute best in patient care. We have
hospital-level technology, with personal, friendly care, and
without the hospital prices. We are a family-operated facility that
strives to create a caring and comfortable atmosphere for our
patients and employees!* We are looking to grow our diagnostic
imaging multi-clinic practice with the right people. This candidate
should be someone that will provide great customer service to our
patients and administrative support to our medical team. We are
currently hiring for a full time front desk receptionist with
alternating Saturdays.*The Patient Service Representative :
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and
visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment
room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of
patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule;
reminding provider of service delays.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and
retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and
updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial
information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling
credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of
personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Must be able to do the following: Multi-tasking,
Flexibility, Telephone Skills, Customer Service, Time Management,
Organization, Attention to Detail, Scheduling, Word Processing ,
Professionalism, Quality FocusBilingual Polish or Spanish speaking
is a plus!Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Bright Light Medical Imaging, Chicago , Front Desk Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Melrose Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!