University Compliance Administrative Coordinator
Company: Rush Hospital
Posted on: May 28, 2023
University Compliance Administrative Coordinator
The University Compliance Administrative Coordinator is central the
University Compliance Office by coordinating its day-to-day
activities, enabling efficient workflow and the achievement of
department goals. With an understanding of the department's
strategies and objectives, the University Compliance Administrative
Coordinator supports programmatic administrative elements including
composition of letters and reports as well as planning, developing
and completing assignments with minimal direction. The position
supports the University Compliance Officer with minimal supervision
and performs duties maintaining the highest level of
confidentiality. Exemplifies the Rush mission, vision and ICARE
values and acts in accordance with Rush policies and
- Administratively manages special projects/duties; coordinates
and participates in department and project meetings.
- Manages department's various ongoing projects, including
continually reviewing/identifying/implementing qualitative and
- Manage the preparation and electronic submission, progress
reports, and any correspondence related to office activities in
compliance with its respective requirements.
- Responsible for record keeping of accounting unit fiscal
operations. Works with University Compliance Officer to conduct
budget analysis, prepare annual budget analysis, and implement
- Assists in design and maintenance of necessary databases.
Oversees proper maintenance and database entry. Manage data
collection, analysis, creation, and maintenance of databases
- Develops and maintains University Compliance Office website
- Establishes and implements protocols for policy and procedures
according to administrative guidelines. Monitors compliance and
- Provides coordination and administrative support to the
University Compliance Office. Tasks include management of calendars
and meeting requests, coordination/preparation of meeting agendas
and materials, the development of PowerPoint presentations and
Excel spreadsheet support.
- Administratively coordinates University Compliance Office
- Provides administrative support for the office and staff:
answer phones, take messages, maintain electronic calendars. Assist
all staff with coordinating meetings as well as record and
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- Three years of administrative experience.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent organization skills and strong oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
- Flexibility and willingness to perform a variety of tasks.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates the ability to
work effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion.
- Ability to maintain expected level of customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and re-prioritize using time
management skills to expeditiously complete assignments and
- Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country,
Rush University Medical Center is an outstanding place to enhance
your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving
- Rush University is known for its high-quality health care
education, supportive learning environment, engagement with the
urban community and forward-looking education approach.
- Rush University is ranked 22nd on the Times Higher Education's
2016 list of the world's top 150 universities under 50 years of
- Rush is an academic health system comprising Rush University
Medical Center, Rush Copley Medical Center and Rush Oak Park
- Rush was recently ranked first for Quality and Accountability
among US academic medical centers in a study conducted by the
health care performance improvement company Vizient.
- The Association for the Accreditation of Human Research
Protection Programs (AAHRPP) has awarded Rush full accreditation
for three years. Rush is one of the first academic medical centers
in Illinois to receive this accreditation.
- As an academic medical center, Rush University Medical Center
in Chicago, Illinois, is committed to advancing medical knowledge
through research. Investigators at Rush are involved in more than
1,600 projects, including hundreds of clinical studies to test the
effectiveness and safety of new therapies and medical devices, as
well as to expand scientific and medical knowledge.
- RUMC offers a competitive salary, outstanding benefits & the
professional advantages of an environment that supports your
development & recognizes your achievements.
- Rush University is home to one of the first medical colleges in
the Midwest and one of the nation's top-ranked nursing colleges, as
well as graduate programs in allied health, health systems
management and biomedical research.
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Rush Hospital, Chicago , University Compliance Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...