Attorney (Estate Planning and Admin)
Posted on: November 19, 2023
AV rated law firm servicing business clients for over 3
decades!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mallory CallowayAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $145,000 per yearA bit about us:AV rated
law firm servicing business clients for over 3 decades!Why join
us?Medical Benefits401kPTOCompetitive payJob
- Provide comprehensive legal advice and support to clients on
all aspects of estate planning, estate administration, and related
- Draft, review, and revise various legal documents including
wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other estate planning
- Manage all aspects of the estate administration process,
including probate proceedings, asset distribution, and tax
- Provide legal counsel on complex tax planning issues, including
estate, gift, and income tax planning.
- Represent clients in mergers and acquisitions transactions,
including due diligence, negotiation, and drafting of purchase and
- Act as legal counsel for both buyers and sellers in commercial
transactions, including drafting and reviewing contracts and other
- Provide legal advice and support to non-public entities on a
variety of legal matters.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of laws and regulations related
to estate planning, estate administration, tax planning, mergers
and acquisitions, and commercial contracting.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients,
providing exceptional customer service and ensuring client
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- Must be licensed to practice law in the state.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as an attorney, with a focus
on estate planning, estate administration, tax planning, mergers
and acquisitions, buyer and seller representation, commercial
contracting, and working with non-public entities.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations
related to estate planning, estate administration, tax planning,
and commercial transactions.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Chicago , Attorney (Estate Planning and Admin), Administration, Clerical , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!