Account-Based Marketing Lead
Company: Zs Associates
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Account-Based Marketing Lead (Evanston, IL) ZS is a professional
services firm that works side by side with companies to help
develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company
results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights,
marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we
leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to
create solutions that work in the real world. Our--most valuable
asset is our people-a fact that's reflected in our values-driven
organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas
are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping
companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from
healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services,
travel and transportation, and beyond. ZS is the world's largest
consulting firm focused exclusively on improving business
performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from
customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and
technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead
to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased
use of today's latest technologies. From our worldwide offices, ZS
professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver
impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for
our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet
work across a range of industries. ZS's Corporate Enterprise
Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global
teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people
who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from
diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer
service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another
ZS employee. The Marketing & Communications team helps build the ZS
brand, champion thought leadership, support business development
and engage our past, present and future workforce. ACCOUNT-BASED
MARKETING LEAD We are seeking an experienced marketing professional
to join our Evanston, IL office as an Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
Lead. The ABM Lead is responsible for the development,
implementation, management, and measurement of targeted,
account-focused marketing programs and activities with ZS's top
clients. The individual will work closely with account team leaders
(sales) and various marketing resources to create and implement
highly customized campaigns to develop and expand client
relationships, drive and accelerate new business and increase
loyalty and retention among a targeted set of clients.
- Primary liaison between account teams and ZS marketing,
partnering with all stakeholders to create comprehensive,
account-based marketing plans for a specific set of strategic
- Understand industry and business drivers facing each account,
as well as key initiatives they are focused on and the key
stakeholders responsible for them.
- Define and manage budget allocation for account-based marketing
- Create compelling value propositions for key personas.
- Leverage data and insights to inform client teams of client
interest and perceived intent.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for selected
accounts using tactics that include thought leadership, live
events, email, webinars, digital advertising, and social
networking, among others.
- Ensure that all marketing campaigns are aligned with the
corporate vision, themes, and brand guidelines.
- Measure the effectiveness of efforts, adjust approach as
needed. Present outcomes to client account teams regularly.
- Share best practices with other ABM marketers. Work with team
leadership to build a repeatable, scalable ABM model.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
MBA a plus.
- 5-7+ years in B2B marketing and solution marketing experience;
field marketing or account-based marketing positions preferred
- Demonstrated skill collaborating with client-facing account
team members, including senior leaders within a highly matrixed
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work with
cross-functional teams and interact with internal and client
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing
campaigns in a B2B environment.
- Ability to gather data/insights from multiple internal and
external sources to understand impact across accounts and
- Experience with marketing automation and social media
monitoring platforms (HubSpot, Marketo, Brandwatch Radian6, 6sense,
Demandbase, etc.) a plus.
- Goal-oriented and collaborative with the ability to take
initiative and deliver projects unsupervised. Exceptional
organizational project and people management skills with attention
- Flexibility to work across time zones, including early-morning
US hours to interact with global team based in India.
- Approximately 10% travel.
- Industry experience with pharmaceutical and health care sectors
a plus. ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is
required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian
language is desirable.--
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended
country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover
letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official
or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus
incentives, complete medical/dental/life insurance programs and
retirement savings benefits. We are an Equal Opportunity
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities ZS has been
recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its
flexible work environment. View ZS's accolades .
Keywords: Zs Associates, Chicago , Account-Based Marketing Lead, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!