Microsoft Marketing Managerat CDW Careers
Company: CDW LLC.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Category and Brand Management team is the central liaison
for large, top tier, and more complex partners for working with CDW
stakeholders across the organization, including sales, finance, and
marketing. The Microsoft Marketing Manager will drive the
development of the Microsoft Marketing strategy at CDW, leveraging
investments and programs to deliver customer outcome messaging and
to accelerate CDW's Microsoft services and CSP revenue. Key Areas
- Engage daily with assigned partner to maintain an open channel
of communication at all times to ensure that all CDW and partner
stakeholders are kept up to date on any and all issues,
initiatives, projects, meetings, or conferences.
- Collaborate with Microsoft Marketing Manager, Partner
Development and Marketing to jointly develop the partnership by
creating the "better together story." Act as liaison between CDW
PPM Team and CDW Marketing teams.
- CDW's services. Craft and implement co-marketing campaigns to
increase awareness and adoption of Microsoft cloud platforms.
- Shape go-to-market strategy and delivery to build an effective
message in an evolving market.
- Quarterly management of CSP co-op and Marketing Development
Funds (MDF) including: sales event management, internal funding
processes and Microsoft claim requirements.
- Develop Microsoft Marketing Plan and inclusive activities to
align to CDW and Microsoft's objectives and ensure ROI.
- Execute against plan and activities by providing the proper
content and resources to maximize CDW Account Manager and Customer
- Maximize overall Partner Controllable Margin (PCM).
- Management of Microsoft co-sell and leads that flow through
- Assure proper delivery and execution against Marketing Plans
and Business Reviews, by taking Microsoft and CDW initiatives and
rebranding them into a cohesive message,
- Content Planning, Delivery and Execution consisting of but not
limited to ecommerce, case studies, Nanotech, one-pagers and
- Streamline sales delivery & events planning execution for CDW
events to assure proper delivery aligned with partnership
- Ensure that leads are being sent to sales within 5 days of
leads coming into Partner Center.
- Support brand managers in P2P campaigns and sales
- Establish platform for Floor Presence and all Key Initiatives.
Education and/or Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years sales or marketing experience, OR
8 years' experience in sales or marketing, OR, 4 years CDW PPM
experience and 4 years' experience in sales/marketing Other
Required Qualifications Excellent verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to effectively interact with all
stakeholders. Requires excellent time management skills and strong
interpersonal skills. Highly detail oriented with the ability to
prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced
environment. Proficient in Microsoft Ofiice applications.
Demonstrated financial and business acumen. Ability to think
strategically and analyze information. Strong willingness to learn.
Preferred Qualifications Previous experience in the technology
industry. Microsoft Marketing experience. Co-Op and MDF budget
management experience. Job Category: Product and Partner Management
Follow us to learn about #LifeatCDW, career opportunities and more!
CDW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed
to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability
and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us
at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com . The EEO is the Law poster is
available here . The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available
here . Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. FMLA
poster available here . Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
poster is available here .
Keywords: CDW LLC., Chicago , Microsoft Marketing Managerat CDW Careers, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!