Senior Marketing Manager
Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Posted on: April 10, 2021
location Chicago, Illinois, country United States of America
category Marketing & Research
- Same Job available in 2 locations Job Title Senior Marketing
Manager Job Description Summary As marketing and communications
leader for the Global Occupier Services Americas (GOS) and
Valuations & Advisory (V&A) divisions of Cushman & Wakefield,
this provides proactive, consultative marketing leadership for
external communications. A fast-paced, high-profile role, the Sr.
Marketing Manager works closely with the VP of marketing, and
GOS/V&A executive leadership team on thought leadership,
client/prospect segmentation and engagement, content strategy and
lead generation. The role is supported by content, design, digital
and communications expertise within the marketing center of
excellence of parent company Cushman & Wakefield. Job Description
- Work with Cushman & Wakefield marketing Center of Excellence to
lead development of digital marketing strategy: web site design,
content, automated email marketing programs and systems, social,
digital display advertising, SEM, and SEO. Oversee ongoing web site
needs and improvements including landing pages and squeeze pages to
- Work closely with GOS and V&A leadership to identify
optimal pursuit targets by geography and sector. Use competitive,
client, and market insights to inform business strategies and
optimize impact of marketing spend.
- Develop and continually improve reporting, and continuously
explores ways to improve performance of programs against lead
generation and budget goals.
- Develop campaigns and content to position GOS and V&A as
differentiated thought leader in the industry.
- Manage industry association and trade show presence to position
GOS and V&A as a thought leader.
- Be a student of best practices in marketing among our key
competitors, as well as across the B2B professional services
- Liaise with proposal development team to ensure content and
insights from marketing campaigns translates into compelling
proposal and presentation materials.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field, or
- Approximately 10 years related marketing experience
- Proven success in similar roles in large and complex
professional services industry
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM systems.
Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making
- Experience managing design and creative projectsCushman &
Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of
any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Email
This Job To access this job from another computer, Email this
information to yourself. Cushman & Wakefield will never ask for
payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process
applications or visas, ask you to pay costs or otherwise request
bank account information or any other financial information during
the recruiting process. Never provide financial information or send
money to anyone suggesting that they can provide employment at
Cushman & Wakefield. If you suspect you have received a fraudulent
request, please contact CWPhishing@cushwake.com . Cushman &
Wakefield takes this matter seriously and is working closely with
the appropriate parties to effectively address these issues Fueled
by ideas, expertise and dedication across borders and beyond
service lines, we create real estate solutions to prepare our
clients for what's next.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Chicago , Senior Marketing Manager, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!