Posted on: May 6, 2021
Reporting Analyst - Chicago - Estimated 6 mo. temporary
contingent assignment Volt Technical Resources is seeking a
Reporting Analyst for our client in Chicago or Richardson, TX. We
know you have choices, however Volt has been named as Forbes Best
Staffing Agency for 2020, so let us take care of you! Apply
today!This position is responsible for designing, developing, and
implementing timely and accurate data/reports using SQL server,
SSIS Tableau, Microsoft BI, Python to support the department or
division and perform additional program activities. This role is
responsible for reporting, tracking and trending analysis to
support operational effectiveness.Job Duties:
- Produce reporting, tracking, trending and analysis to support
- Produce meaningful reporting and analysis utilizing various
sources, including but not limited to the data warehouses available
on Teradata, accessing the data via SQL query language, Queryman,
Impromptu or other available query applications.
- Create and maintain databases as needed to ensure availability
and accuracy of data for reporting needs using SQL, Impromptu,
Queryman, SAS, Visual Basic
- Design, implement and maintain user-friendly databases for
various areas to meet reporting and analysis requirements.
- Maintain documentation of all requests, data parameters and
reports in an accurate and accessible manner.
- Represent department or division on various committees.
- Streamline reporting as much as possible by automating queries,
etc. and/or placing reports in production to minimize manual
effortsCould this be you?
- Bachelor Degree OR 5 years business reporting experience.
- 3 years utilizing database software to manipulate data,
generate reports and analyze data.
- 3 years' experience in SQL programming.
- 3 years' experience in using Tableau.
- Thorough knowledge of PC windows based applications, including
Excel spreadsheets and graphs.
- Ability to automate using SSIS
- Skills to anticipate additional reporting parameters and
confirm requirements as needed.
- Verbal and written communication skills as well as
interpersonal skills necessary to work in a team environment.
- Organizational skills and experience managing completion of
multiple projectsPreferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree with concentration in Business, Math or
- Experience with healthcare industry standard codes.
- Experience in managed care statistical analysis, trending,
tracking and reporting of focused populations on a routine and ad
hoc basisSubmit your resume today for immediate consideration!
Local candidates are encouraged to apply. Relocation assistance is
not available for this opportunitySorry, W2 only; no third party or
Corp to Corp will be considered.If you do not meet all the
qualifications for this position, be sure to visit
http://jobs.volt.com to find other available positions that you may
qualify for.Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Volt, Chicago , Reporting Analyst, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!