Marketing Coordinator (Marketing Manager in Training)
Company: Premier Beauty Supply Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
INNOVATION IS OUR SUPERPOWER. When Premier was founded in 1988,
we wanted to give our customers a reason to do business with us,
employees a reason to be part of our team, and manufacturers a
reason to allow us to represent them in our marketplace. We strive
to meet these goals and are proud to be among the largest
independent distributors in the beauty business. Our employees are
important and critical to our success. We are forward thinking,
open-minded, hold ourselves accountable and sprinkle in a little
fun just because we can!
The Opportunity:Premier Headquarters, located in Northbrook
Illinois, is seeking a talent focused Marketing Coordinator
(Marketing Manager in Training). As part of our Marketing Team, the
candidate will support the overall departmental strategy through
marketing and communication initiatives.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to; owning and
running our social channels, executing the monthly, quarterly, and
annual marketing and communications calendar, assisting with
developing monthly content themes and generating ongoing content
ideas with the direct guidance and approval of the Director of
Marketing & Research that supports the Account Executives, Brands,
and growth of the Premier Beauty brand. The marketing coordinator
will create engaging content and work with the director in managing
appropriate content on a weekly basis understanding that at a
moment's notice content may need to shift, be altered or
rescheduled due to more pressing content sharing.
This role reports directly to the Director of Marketing &
The marketing coordinator will join Premier's team as a marketing
professional, gaining hands-on experience while training to become
the Marketing Manager. Once requirements are met, ideally between 6
and 9 months, you'll be eligible for promotion to Marketing
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Coordinate engaging content for all current and future social
media platforms, blog pieces, presentations, ads, blurbs, and other
marketing materials as needed by Marketing Department
- Experiment with various organic and paid acquisition channels
while staying within monthly budgetary guidelines
- Manage day-to-day engagement, operations, and social listening
across all social platforms
- Monitor and respond to reviews across online platforms
- Ability to see long term goals of the Premier Beauty Marketing
- Maintain detailed calendar of digital campaigns, scheduled
media placement across Premier brand and all current represented
- Assist with project management of marketing and communications
- Keep social channels updated and ensure consistency in
brand-focus (i.e. Premier Brand, Stylist, Beauti.Bag & represented
- Manage social channels as required via scheduling, posting,
engaging with followers, corresponding with companies, responding
to inquiries, and interacting with audiences
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns with graphic designer(s)
and content specialist from setup, testing, delivery and analytics
for both Mailchimp & Klayvio
- Edit and proofread where necessary including but not limited
to; Style Insight, Sales Support materials (price sheets, deal
sheets, intros, etc.), blogs, eblasts, etc.
- Help with the development and distribution of event
communications including digital invitations, brochures, signage
and RSVP management in tandem with Education Department.
- Support creation of quarterly e-newsletter with Graphic
Designer(s) and Director of Marketing & Research
- Keep weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly trackable results in
excel: social brand marketing, overall marketing projects and
budget and other trackable methods
- Maintain professional relationships with colleagues, brand
partners, and salon/stylist partners
- Stay current on marketing and communications trends and
- Be extremely detailed oriented, organized, pay attention to
detail and deadline driven
- Work closely with team members to achieve overall marketing
goals and objectives
- Have a positive and encouraging attitude toward all colleagues
while promoting unity through internal and external departments of
What We're Looking For:A Bachelor's degree is required. Beauty
Industry services experience is a plus.
Core competencies include the need to think strategically, to
prioritize and assign daily work to themselves. The coordinator
must be organized, be able to multi-task, and operate well under
time constraints and similar influences. Excellent written and oral
communication skills are required, as are the abilities to
cultivate collaborative relationships with other departments and
co-workers as needed. Experience with content writing and creation
This individual must also possess the ability to meet critical
deadlines, interact with users of varying skill level, and be able
to help support our marketing and communications efforts.
We are seeking a candidate with at least 3 years of marketing
Technical experience should include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
MailChimp, Later, Canva, Outlook, at minimum, with a proven track
record of easily adapting to new software and technologies.
- Experience with e-marketing platforms is a plus.
What It's Like to Work Here:
- Salary: $60,000 per year
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Pre-Tax and Roth 401k with a Company Match.
- Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term
- Paid Time Off.
- Employee Salon (free color, haircuts, and more!).
- 40% Discount on Products.
- Friday Breakfast (in our home office and warehouse).
- Our Values: Family First, People Matter, Forward Thinking and
Feel free to familiarize yourself with us at
www.premierbeautysupply.com!Premier Beauty is an equal opportunity
employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion national origin, sex, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally
protected status.Premier Beauty Supply has a zero-tolerance drug
and alcohol policy for all Safety Sensitive Positions. We require
drug testing of all applicants for employment in these
safety-sensitive positions.This job description may not be
inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of
the job described, and may be amended at any time with or without
notice at the sole discretion of Premier Beauty Supply.
Keywords: Premier Beauty Supply Inc, Chicago , Marketing Coordinator (Marketing Manager in Training), Advertising , Northbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!