Digital and Marketing Communications Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARYRobertshaw is looking for a Digital and
Marketing Communications Manager to implement Demand Generation
initiatives across its OEM and Aftermarket businesses. This
experienced branding and communications professional will have a
background in managing marketing communications teams to deliver
relevant, solutions-oriented content through multiple digital
channels, as well as implementation of digital strategy, marketing
and merchandising programs in OEM and distribution businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Along with those identified
below, other duties may be assigned.
- Provide organizational leadership in the development and
execution of Marketing Communications campaigns to reach
prospective customers, and current customers that: build Robertshaw
brand, drive response, educate on core values, and
- Manage 3 – 5 Marketing Communications team members
- Lead Robertshaw internet marketing efforts through in-depth
analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external
resources. Develop and execute programs to increase website traffic
- Manage implementation of new website development project.
- Drive campaigns through multiple electronic media, including
email, website, social media, blogs, forums, and any relevant
digital platform technology.
- Develop and manage promotional events and trade show presence
to achieve strategic and business development goals. Develop
processes and metrics to ensure the highest level of return on
company objectives and investment at events.
- Interact constructively and provide vision and leadership to
sales teams and product teams in the development of selling tools
and programs that assist sellers in moving through the sales
process –from prospecting to closing the sale and post-sale
- Support Marketing Communications/co-branding efforts of
distributor partners as needed.
- Support internal company communications as needed.
- Manage and maintain brand standards, templates and tools.
- Manage, develop and maintain relationships with marketing
- Manage MarCom budget, including processing invoices, tracking
expenses and monthly forecasts. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collaborative, supportive, team-based thinking, and ability to
establish and maintain a leadership role
- Detailed Project Management experience within complex projects,
and ability to be extremely focused and organized
- High level of capability and experience in delivering results
in a rapidly changing and intense environment
- Up-to-date understanding of web marketing concepts, practices,
programs, online marketing strategies and analytics including web
administration, design, and electronic marketing tools
- Knowledge of business fundamentals, engineering concepts, and
the sales process
- Experience in database marketing and CRM utilization
- Advanced communications skills—formal and informal
presentations (written and verbal)
- Ability to craft and execute value-based messages for the
- Process oriented and systems thinking EDUCATION and/or
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related
- Minimum of five years' experience in Marketing Communications,
Brand Management and Digital Marketing
- People Leadership (Motivator, Collaborator, Organized, Team
Player) SCOPE AND IMPACT OF POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: KEY
- Internal: Business Unit Leaders, Product Management, Sales,
Marketing Communications, Field Sales Managers, IT, and Customer
- External: Marketing vendors including PR, ad agencies, trade
show/event planning, print providers, lead generators, website and
software developers, SEO, PPC, SEM vendors
Keywords: Robertshaw, Chicago , Digital and Marketing Communications Manager, Advertising , Itasca, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!