Company: Sinclair Broadcast Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Create professional quality sports highlights for video
programs for digital distribution.
- Encode, compress and export in digital formats.
- Organize and maintain video storage and management systems and
archives. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Competence in AVID & Premiere video editing softwares.
- Bachelor's Degree related to Digital Media, Journalism and/or
equivalent work experience
- Previous video editing experience in Sports a plus!
- Knowledge and comfort on AVID video editing software.
- Extracting video from a variety of sources including video
captured digitally on cameras and other devices
- Encoding and compression techniques.
- Knowledge of multiple professional sports is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven by challenges and committed to seeing projects and tasks
through to completion on time.
- Self-motivated, yet a team player with a desire to work
collaboratively as part of a Production Team.
- Strong ability to multitask.
- Hard working, willing to work varied and sometimes long hours
and weekends. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace! #LI-SP1 About
Us Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a
diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with
content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry
since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional
sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast
portfolios in the country. Also, we have affiliations with all of
the major broadcast networks, our own Tennis Channel, and several
multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is
distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our
industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched
a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct
result of our extraordinary employees and management team who
believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future
for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU
to join our winning team! About the Team The life-blood of our
organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a
goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How
good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open-door policy, upward
mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part
of a winning team? Let's talk.
Keywords: Sinclair Broadcast Group, Chicago , Highlight Editor, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!