Coordinator Sales and Marketing
Company: CoralTree Hospitality
Posted on: November 26, 2022
You will work in a team oriented environment and fully support
and provide assistance to the sales team with administrative tasks,
provide engaging customer service, and receive and qualify leads
for sales or catering managers. You will also support the
continuing effort to deliver distinctively different guest
experiences and nurture lasting relationships with our
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality
that can relate to guests and associates.
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve
guest complaints and create loyalty.
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and
amenities available to guests to help them feel at home.
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and
hear to staff and management to ensure the guests' needs are being
- Promptly answer telephones and enthusiastically greet our
guests with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of
- Identify new contacts, develop sales leads, respond to sales
opportunities, and contact potential clients to build and nurture
lasting business relationships.
- Produce quotes and written confirmation to all clients.
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the
Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of
appointments, calls made, and business leads.
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and it requires you
manage multiple priorities while meeting varying deadlines, but
it's also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service
to others and providing administrative support in a team oriented
environment, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating
experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the
ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and
through excellent written communication.
- A qualified applicant is a "people person" who is flexible, can
manage multiple demands, loves to serve others, and has proven
computer, sales, and customer service skills.
Keywords: CoralTree Hospitality, Chicago , Coordinator Sales and Marketing, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!