Creative Strategy Manager
Company: Boston Consulting Group
Posted on: November 27, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DOWe are Design Studios, an in-house creative agency
comprised of cutting-edge professionals creating premium designs.
We craft powerful design stories for BCG to deliver inspiring
solutions to our clients' challenges. As part of BCG, Design
Studios partners with consultants and clients to shape our brand by
elevating our work through the power of design. We offer guidance
and orientation through a strategic and audience-centric approach,
and apply design, technology, and media solutions to take BCG's
achievements to the next level.As a Lead Account Strategist on the
Global Design Studios team, you will focus on growing and
cultivating client relationships through your account management,
business development, roadshows, and strategic involvement in
Design projects. You will be a collaborator, a creative thinker,
and a trusted advisor who understands people, design solutions,
business, and technology. In this role you will partner with
project managers and case team members to create impactful
solutions & help solve business challenges.Through a business
development lens, you will help to grow the Design Studio brand and
be a thought partner for our Consulting Team, inspiring senior case
team members and making them feel both comfortable and supported
throughout the design project life cycle. You will lead and develop
scoping briefs that capture the business challenge, ideating on
creative solutions in partnership with your creative subject matter
expert (SME) team members. You will work with a multi-faceted
international team of creative, business and operations
specialists, establishing the overall framework and vision that
will guide the creative outcome of projects, ensuring our design
solutions meet business objectives of your clients. Your role may
include managing a team of Strategists, generally based in various
BCG consulting offices in the region, mentoring and guiding them to
meet business objectives.YOU'RE GOOD AT
- You have strong skills in key account management and client
- You are confident in Business Development activities and you're
excited at the prospect of adding value through design to our BCG
case teams. Plus being willing to find new opportunities.
- Establishing and nurturing business relationships, presenting
as a valued thought partner in order to showcase the capabilities
of our Design team.
- Providing & assembling strategic input & insights through
research, competitive analysis and a thorough understanding of the
client's business needs.
- You feel comfortable creating and implementing go-to-market
strategy plans and performance metrics in collaboration with your
manager to meet business objectives.
- You feel confident to host strategy meetings in person as well
as presenting ideas, roadshows and working with people in a
collaborative environment representing the Design Studio
- You enjoy thought-partnering with senior stakeholders and
subject matter experts on creative solutions that address complex
- Partnering with fellow Lead Strategists on full Go-to-Market
sales cycles including qualifying new and existing Business
- Maintaining knowledge of clients and project details for
dedicated key accounts through a CRM Tool.
- You're excited by the opportunity to develop a deep
understanding of the consulting business environment.
- You're skilled at managing and mentoring more junior team
- You're consistently willing to go above and beyond for project
deliverables, as well as your own development.YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE
- You have a bachelor's, master's, or similar degree in business
or in a field related to communication, design, and marketing,
- You have 6 -8 years of experience in a creative multinational
company or professional services environment, ideally with some
experience in a consulting company.
- You've gained strong key account and client management
- You have a good understanding of creative strategy, ideally
within design topics
- You have experience developing go-to-market strategies.
- You have a good understanding of different types of digital
products (web, mobile apps, multimedia experiences),
- You understand project timelines and can manage expectations
based on client needs.
- You understand design and design thinking principles, as well
as creative output channels (print, digital, video, etc.), enabling
you to ideate project solutions along with creative SMEs.
- You're able to speak publicly at ease projecting credibility
- You have excellent English language skills and other languages
may apply based on location.YOU'LL WORK WITHA career in design at
BCG involves bringing deep strategic, user experience, and visual
expertise into product development, helping to deliver breakthrough
products that engage and inspire. We have extensive knowledge of
design thinking and human-centered design and are fluent in the
latest technological innovations.ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONWe are
Design Studios, an in-house creative agency comprised of
cutting-edge professionals creating premium designs. We are a
global, multidisciplinary team of design strategists, creative
leaders, and digital experts. We craft powerful design stories for
BCG to deliver inspiring solutions to our clients' challenges. As
part of BCG, Design Studios partners with consultants and clients
to shape our brand by elevating our work through the power of
design. We offer guidance and orientation through a strategic and
audience-centric approach, and apply design, technology, and media
solutions to take BCG's achievements to the next level.
As bold design leaders, we are fresh, punchy, and playful, while
committed to delivering premium business excellence. We recognize
how to transform complex ideas into compelling visual experiences,
and how to activate new commercial opportunities at the
intersection of business and design. We value innovation,
co-creation, inspiration, and the business impact that design
achieves. We believe in the art of the possible and in applying
creative solutions to business challenges. We believe we can
advance the world by conquering its complexity through a universal
Keywords: Boston Consulting Group, Chicago , Creative Strategy Manager, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!