Sales & Marketing - Marketing Research Analyst IV
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Marketing Research Analyst
6+months Contract job on W2 (with possible extension)
Expert in syndicated data sources and supporting business
intelligence (Nielsen, IRI platforms)
- Ability to decipher data to determine root causes of changes to
support business planning.
- Expert in business tracking and consumption analysis.
- Creative problem solver able to model data in new and relevant
ways to answer critical business questions.
- Business Intelligence Learning Agenda. Proactively lead,
consolidate, prioritize and track brand-level learning agendas
through partnering with cross-functional teams to identify business
issues, objectives and hypotheses that reflect the most important
business questions in support of the brand's top tier growth
- Strategic Assessment. In partnership with I&A leadership,
lead assessments of market landscape including consumer trends,
market performance and consumer risks & opportunities;
- Analytics Design & Execution. Develop hypotheses and decision
criteria to meet business objectives; determine appropriate
analytic methodologies to test hypotheses; ensure optimal design
and execution to draw relevant inferences and create
recommendations to define business opportunities. -
- Business Analysis Coaching. Coach stakeholders and junior team
in fundamentals of business analysis to elevate collective
data-driven culture. -
- Partner with cross-functional teams to help identify relevant
business issues, analytics objectives, and hypotheses to address
brand questions and needs.
- ---Develop the appropriate learning plans to evaluate
hypotheses that can assist in meeting business objectives and
utilize appropriate analytic techniques to develop and test
hypotheses, draw relevant inferences, and create recommendations to
define business opportunities.
- Responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports, and
making recommendations based upon the research findings. To
accomplish this task, the Market Research Analyst works with the
client (either internal or external) to understand, define, and
document the overarching business object. The Market Research
Analyst applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to
interpret the data and produce substantiated recommendations.
Market Research Analysts frequently present the findings and
recommendations to the client.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Chicago , Sales & Marketing - Marketing Research Analyst IV, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...