Marketing Operations Manager
Company: Sumo Logic
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Marketing Operations Manager
As a Marketing Operation manager at Sumo Logic, you will have a
demonstrated ability to effectively assist in strategy and
execution from simple to complex multi-channel programs. This
person should have expertise in executing successful demand
generation programs while collaborating closely with product
marketing, field marketing, digital marketing, creative team,
customer marketing and content marketing.
What You'll Do & How You'll Drive Impact:
- Administration and optimization of a comprehensive marketing
- Help maintain a robust lifecycle of prospects and customers
within systems from a data and operational perspective and
identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are
aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and
attribution of multi-touch user journeys as well as data privacy
- Implement automated processes and templates to support
marketing programs and additional internal customers.
- Documentation of business processes, customer journeys, and
expected outcomes - mapped requisite data and automation
- Enablement of internal colleagues on the usage of our systems
- Global operational experiences in Europe, India, and
- Deep partnership with cross-functional teams in and outside
marketing on business operations and overall strategy on our
ecosystem of tools and processes within
- Assist with fulfilling marketing automation requests from
internal customers. These requests range from single emails,
nurture campaigns, troubleshooting, reporting, events, content
syndication and more.
- Conduct special project and "post mortem" support on program
initiatives to determine what went well and where to improve upon
in marketing efforts
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Advanced knowledge (5+ years) of Marketo, SFDC, and
integrations with both platforms
- Proven experience using and integrating MarTech tools to create
business operations, data flows and support overall efficiency in
- Ability to understand advanced marketing lifecycle processes,
- Results-oriented and able to collaborate effectively with peers
and stakeholders across teams (Marketing, Sales Operations, Revenue
Operations) to optimize decision-making.
- Strong organizational skills and experience with agile
marketing and project management software (Asana).
Nice to have:
- Experience with Conversica, Google Analytics, lead routing
techniques, and ABX technical marketing, including 6Sense, Contact
Acquisition tools, PathFactory, Outreach, and other personalization
Sumo Logic, Inc. empowers the people who power modern, digital
business. Through its SaaS analytics platform, Sumo Logic enables
customers to deliver reliable and secure cloud-native applications.
The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform--- helps
practitioners and developers ensure application reliability, secure
and protect against modern security threats, and gain insights into
their cloud infrastructures. Customers around the world rely on
Sumo Logic to get powerful real-time analytics and insights across
observability and security solutions for their cloud-native
applications. For more information, visit.
The expected annual base salary for this position is
$90,000-$100,000. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors
which include (but aren't limited to) such as role level, skills
and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, location, and
experience. In addition to base pay, certain roles are eligible to
participate in our bonus or commission plans, as well as our
benefits offerings, and equity awards.
Keywords: Sumo Logic, Chicago , Marketing Operations Manager, Advertising , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!