Database Publishing Specialist
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Database Publishing SpecialistCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline
Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158Are data and design your thing?
Then you belong at Uline! We put a lot of heart into making Ulines
catalog and Uline. com easy to navigate and place orders. Join us
as a Database Publishing Specialist, creatively laying out product
information to create an exceptional shopping experience for our
customers! Better together! This position is on-site, and we are
looking for people who share our passion. Position
- Edit and maintain catalog item information within Uline's
catalog management system.
- Proof and validate content on the pages of our award-winning,
850+ page catalog.
- Create web-related production such as HTML pages, price charts,
- Assist in documenting work processes and providing training to
other team members.
- Upload and import files as well as generate reports
periodically. Minimum Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Proficient with FileMaker, Microsoft Excel, and Access
- Knowledge of relational databases a plus. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails. About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees
across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Chicago , Database Publishing Specialist, Advertising , Libertyville, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!