Content Creator - Content Marketing Writer
Company: Fishman PR
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a Content Marketing Writer who craves meaningful, creative work and thrives in a collaborative team environment. Our mission goes beyond developing engaging content for our exclusive franchisor client base. The Fishman PR staff makes a real difference every day. The specialized content marketing strategies we execute leads entrepreneurs to open their own businesses and helps them to succeed. Our internal staff newsletter regularly features success stories of the positive impact our agency s work has on people s lives and, ultimately, the economy. In addition to this gratifying work, our team enjoys an upbeat, fun culture. Sure, we work hard and do important work at a fast pace to exceed our clients expectations every day. But we also believe that a fun, positive environment contributes to productivity and results. Each year, two of our staff members receive a stipend to serve as social co-chair to help bring fun into the office in the way of regular staff outings, happy hours, unexpected treats, competitive games and other bonding activities. With our main office in suburban Northbrook, we also opened a satellite office in the River North neighborhood downtown to accommodate our city-dwelling staff. We are currently expanding our team with candidates who can effectively develop content for blog posts, social media, infographics, eBooks, white papers, emails, animated videos and other marketing collateral. The ideal candidate will also be a strong writer, audience-focused, strategic and creative to come up with ideas for clients to help them send the right message to the right audience to help achieve specific marketing objectives.An average day includes researching writing topics, interviewing small-business owners, writing copy for various types of content, team brainstorming, developing editorial calendars and helping with client meetings and update calls. Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be an effective, confident communicator willing to speak up at meetings (client or internal team meetings), ability to hold their own in conversations with all kinds of media
- Must possess extremely proficient writing and editing skills and have a firm grasp of AP style
- Must have experience writing for different audiences using various formats
- Proven ability to set priorities and balance numerous responsibilities
- Must be detail-oriented and analytical with strong organizational skills
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment under tight deadlines
- Understanding of web and social media environment
- Must work well in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, communications, journalism or related major from four-year college or university
- Some agency setting related experience and/or training preferred**Please note that sending a Cover Letter along with your Resume is preferred. About Fishman PRWhen you join the Fishman PR team, you're not just working at another PR firm - you're becoming a part of the nation's powerful franchising industry. Because of our 25-year history representing hundreds of restaurant, retail, fitness & wellness and home services franchise brands, we are highly regarded as THE industry experts in franchise PR and content marketing. Our roster includes some of North America's largest, well-established franchised brands, as well as emerging brands and those in the mid-market range. As competition in the franchise space increases, demand for our services will never wane.Fishman PR is the exclusive franchise PR agency partner of Worldcom Public Relations Group, a partnership of global PR firms with 110 international agency partners operating in over 95 cities on 6 continents. To become and remain a partner, Worldcom requires partners to achieve excellence and best practices by meeting stringent criteria. Partners undergo mandatory peer reviews that score client service delivery, innovation, work culture and profitability.
Keywords: Fishman PR, Chicago , Content Creator - Content Marketing Writer, Advertising , Northbrook, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!