Company: Swing Education
Location: Oak Forest
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Substitute Teacher Jobs in Cook County
We're currently hiring educators to work with Chicago Ridge School
District, Avoca School District 37, Ridgeland School District 122,
Park Ridge Niles School District 64 and more! Earn up to $187 per
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want,
whether you're looking for long term assignments with a single
school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
* You have a Bachelor's degree (or higher) from a 4-yr college or
university in the U.S..
Why work with Swing?
* Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,000), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year.
* Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter
schools with one application.
* Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and
pick up teaching assignments.
* Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
* You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility
to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
* Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day,
half-day, and long-term assignments.
* We take your safety seriously. We require all SwingSubs be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved with Swing Education).Our COVID-19 policy also includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, Chicago , Substitute Teacher, Education / Teaching , Oak Forest, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!