Palo Alto Networks BDM - Education
Posted on: November 19, 2023
The Business Development is responsible for accelerating growth
within the Education segment positioning CDW as a preferred vendor
within the market, leveraging our manufacturer partners and
partnering with our customers to provide solutions that meet their
evolving business demands. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Target high visibility corporate accounts and projects
- Discovery of C-level clients' business needs
- Addressing needs with proper solutions
- Applying project management techniques for successful
- Coordinate with Sales to:
- Determine the market(s) to address
- Determine the accounts within target markets
- Review current state of relationship within selected
- Assist and support in execution of growth strategy within
- Develop a long-term, mature pipeline of solutions based
- Develop relationships with key organizations and manufacturers
to further align CDW to the evolving needs of our Education
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders at the customer to
influence the final requirements of the target opportunity,
including executives, program leads, project leads, technical
experts and procurement.
- Ability to deliver CDW's value proposition around eProcurement
and support. Provide internal and external eProcurement support
- Act as the subject matter expert for customer visits and
presentations, customer conference calls and webinars, as well as
participate in all aspects of large transaction sales cycles
- Coordinates with appropriate resources to execute necessary
legal and financial agreements, such as NDA's and Teaming
Agreements prior to RFP release.
- Drives incremental revenue and profit growth within the
identified account base
- Identifies trends in customer purchasing patterns and enacts
specific plans to help sales teams capture a greater share of
- Articulates value proposition to partners and customers.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years customer facing sales/marketing/business development
experience in the Education marketplace
- Strong customer facing skills with a history of building solid
relationships with C-level contacts
- Proven record of success in navigating procurement departments
for additional opportunities
Other Required Qualifications
- Proven ability to influence across all functions of an
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated collaboration behavior with excellent facilitation
and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with demonstrated ability to find
solutions while working independently.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive
manner with management, peers and coworkers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities/projects,
meet deadlines, facilitate change and delegate responsibility.
- Excellent presentation skills
- At least 25% travel
Salary range: $70,000 - $94,000, depending on experience and skill
Annual bonus target of 100% subject to terms and conditions of
Benefits overview: https://cdw.benefit-info.com/
Salary ranges may be subject to geographic differentials
Keywords: CDW, Chicago , Palo Alto Networks BDM - Education, Education / Teaching , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!