Infection Control/Education - Infection Control
Company: Acadia Healthcare Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Infection Control/Education* Conduct ongoing surveillance of
* Gather an interpret data and keep accurate recorded of all
* Compile and present Infection Control Reports to the
Safety/Infection Committee and the Performance improvement Council
at assigned intervals.
* Train staff on Infection Prevention and Control protocols.
* Assess and re-enforce infection prevention practices.
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patient,
visitors, co-workers and others in a effective manner.
* Notify designated medical, administrative staff and appropriate
health department authorities all reportable communicable
* Inspect environment and observe personnel activities for the
purpose of detecting infection hazards.
* Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare Inc, Chicago , Infection Control/Education - Infection Control, Education / Teaching , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!