Posted on: November 23, 2020
As an industry leader and Software-as-a-Service provider our
mission at 8x8, Inc. (NYSE:EGHT) is to transform the future of
business communications. The 8x8 Open Communications Platform (TM)
uniquely brings together Voice, Video, Collaboration, Contact
Center, and enterprise-class API solutions, helping businesses
across the globe transform their customer and employee experience,
and empowering workforces worldwide to work smarter. For additional
information, visit www.8x8.com, or follow 8x8 on LinkedIn, Twitter,
and Facebook.Location: Chicago or MNJOB SUMMARY8x8 Sales Engineers
are the primary technical resource for the inside sales and field
sales force. The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for actively
driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales
process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key
technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SE
must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to
both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all
technical issues of assigned accounts to ensure complete customer
satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able
to establish and maintain strong relationships with prospect and
sales rep throughout the sales cycle. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing formal sales plans and proposals for assigned
- Transfer industry, technical, and product knowledge to
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products,
- Provide technical and sales support for accounts.
- Perform advanced technical presentations for customers, and
prospects remotely and in-person.
- Develop advanced system configurations and implementations in
response to customer needs and requirements.
- Develop and maintain an expert understanding of all 8x8
applications and products.
- Representation at conferences, industry, and sales events when
requested by the department manager.
- Provide direct support for the functional and technical
fulfillment of RFI's, RFQ's and RFP's in their sales
- Responsible for continued education on the platform and
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management
- Able to travel throughout sales territory both by air and by
- 3 to 5 years sales engineering experience in Unified
- 3+ years proficiency in selling hosted contact center
- High availability telephony and contact center architectures
platform and application design.
- Ability to provide technical leadership to the account
- Ability to work effectively on a remote basis.
- Requires an action-oriented individual with a very strong
initiative to be successful.
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional
- Ability to complete job responsibilities with minimal
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive and track
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a
- Willingness to travel throughout the sales region.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on
needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing
- Superior presentation skills. #LI-cw1
- 8x8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or
genetics.For 8x8 jobs located in the US: 8x8 participates in the
E-Verify program.View the Participant Poster in English -
Espa--ol.View the Right to Work Poster in English - Espa--ol.We
also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (Include "Reasonable Accommodation" in
the subject line)For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant
Privacy Notice can be found here.
Keywords: 8x8, Chicago , Sales Engineer, Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!