Company: Bimbo Bakeries USA
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Have you ever enjoyed Arnold--, Brownberry-- or Oroweat-- bread?
A Thomas'-- English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara
Lee--, Entenmann's-- or Marinela-- cake or donut? If the answer is
yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA! Self-motivated professional
to manage and supervise essential maintenance activities and
provide leadership by developing training and education programs
and analysis methods to improve reliability of assets, equipment
and processes. Acquiring and analyzing data. Creating reports,
charts and calculations to identify reliability problems and make
recommendations for repair/replacement costs to accomplish
improvement.Key Job Responsibilities:
- Provides support to regional maintenance leaders to accomplish
goals of corporate maintenance strategy and help to identify gaps
that need to be addressed to achieve industry world class asset
- Create and execute training and education seminars for BBU
personnel to implement equipment reliability programs nationwide.
(Both hourly staff and management personnel)
- Develop and coordinate projects that enhance machine
reliability, productivity, consistent improvement in operational
efficiency and safety.
- Manage projects to meet reliability goals, productivity and
- Provide help to create optimized machine spare parts lists,
min/max levels, optimal spares inventory, parts criticality
- Provide leadership for utilization of CMMS (computerized
maintenance management systems)
- Provide leadership and training to conduct failure root cause
analysis for bakery equipment.
- Provide leadership and training to conduct TTR
(clean-inspect-repair) events on bakery equipment.
- Provides leadership to implement predictive maintenance
techniques and devices.
- Gathers and examines machinery and operational data and
proposes reliability improvement plans.
- Initiates elemental engineering studies into equipment/process
failures and presents analysis details to more experienced
engineers for improving.
- Work collaboratively with project engineering teams to build in
reliability and maintenance efficiency "up-front" on projects.
- Associates are expected to find ways to continuously improve
- Associate will interact with variety of stake holders via
various communication mediums (written and/or verbal).
- Willingness to travel 50% to 60% of time. Bimbo Bakeries USA is
part of Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest baking company with
operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA ("BBUSA") includes
BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but
not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada.
BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales
centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our
consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at
every meal. But our associates come to work for much more - the
chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers
the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and
personal lives every day.Job Requirements:Education and Work
- B.S. degree in engineering, industrial arts, equivalent trade
school associate degree, or former maintenance craft background. A
combination of education, training and experience that results in
demonstrated competency to perform the work may be
- CMRP or CRL certification is a plus.
- Experience in a food processing plant is a plus.Physical
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Able to use a variety of communication methods on frequent
- Use a notebook computer and standard office equipment printers,
fax, phone etc.
- Able to sit, stand, stoop and have use of hand motor
- Use various forms of transportation for extended periods of
time on periodic basis. Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity
employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity
for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion,
disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any
other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all
aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training
and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal
employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed
affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified
individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled
veterans and other protected veterans.
Keywords: Bimbo Bakeries USA, Chicago , Reliability Engineer, Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!