Location: Highland Park
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Kelly Engineering Resources has an exciting direct-hire
opportunity for an experienced Quality Engineer to join a leading
electronic equipment and hardware systems manufacturer in Lake
County, IL. The Quality Engineer role provides support to ensure
the overall quality of parts and manufacturing as well as data and
metric analysis. Primary Responsibilities
- Assist senior management in the development and formulation of
metric data and assessment.
- Assist Quality Manager/Supervisor in establishing, implementing
and maintaining the quality management system.
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for
process related concerns.
- Interface with Engineering and Operations to ensure transfer to
Production of new products are in accordance with approved
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and
processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating
audit finding reports and determine proper corrective and
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to
- Create and maintain company quality documentation such as
quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Preparation of QA reports.
- Oversee and provide reporting of quality initiatives and
- Provide management of daily quality activities including
receiving, in-process, sub-assembly and finished goods inspection,
new product conformity review, product returns and repair
- Identify, recommend and implement changes to improve
productivity and reduce cost and scrap, monitor scrap and rework
- Responsible for implementing and complying with all ethical and
legal compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge of ISO/9001/14000/13485 and AS9100 processes.
- Associates degree required with 4 years' experience in a
- Project Management utilizing MS Project or similar; Engineering
Design related Software ProEngineer (ProE), AutoCAD, and Microsoft
Office software; Design and Process FMEA.
- Background Experience from the following industries, Wire and
Cable; Connectors; Coax; Plastic Coatings; Aerospace or Military;
Technical Medical products, Safety and Security Products, Plastics
and Molding; RF; Air Handling Equipment (HVAC) highly
- CQE Certification, MPE, EE highly desired #TJP2021_SPEC Why
Kelly -- ? Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you
find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly-- Engineering, our experts
connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and
grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job. About Kelly -- At Kelly, we're always thinking
about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working
to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate
for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they
allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton
of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is
what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide
variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the
world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly, Chicago , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Highland Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!