Senior ML Engineer/Scientist, Prediction & Planning
Company: TuSimple, Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Join TuSimple and help change the way the world moves. Together
we're making freight transportation safer, more efficient, and more
environmentally friendly.Job Description:TuSimple is a self-driving
technology company with a mission to bring automation to the
trucking industry. Planning machine learning plays a critical role
in the mission. At TuSimple, the planning ML team is responsible
for developing the cutting edge machine learning algorithms to
predict the future trajectories of the vehicles and pedestrians on
the roads and model interaction between the ego truck with those
dynamic environments. The planning ML model results are critical
input to the downstream planning decision making modules to make
optimized driving decisions.Example projects we are working on
- Trajectory prediction using CNN technologies in environments
that are hard to describe numerically
- Modeling the interaction between the truck and other road
agents and predicting for the negotiation outcome
- Building solid benchmark system to quantify the data-driven
- Encoding the prediction uncertainty and collaborate with
planning to make stochastically optimized decisionWhat You'll Do:
- Deliver high-quality and reliable code for deep learning
prediction modules on autonomous driving trucks
- Build and maintain efficient pipelines and reliable benchmarks
for improving deep learning model performance
- Collaborate with other engineers to conduct system integration
and tests.What You'll Bring:
- 1-5+ years of professional experience working with autonomous
- Masters in Computer Science, Math/statistics or other related
- Product-quality code in C++ and/or Python.
- Experience in designing and building machine learning/deep
learning data pipelines.
- Knowledge in deep learning topics including but not limited to
CNN, RNN, Encoder-Decoder, GraphNNPreferred:
- PhD in Computer Science, Math/statistics or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in neural network computation
optimization, such as distributed training, active learning,
network quantization, and CUDA acceleration.
- Experience with benchmarking and performance optimization of
- Experience with robotics simulation environments, model-based
RL, and the use of model-predictive control to guide RL
- Understanding of risk-aware planning concepts and algorithms,
and general uncertainty management
- Familiar with front-end frameworksPerks
- Visa sponsorship is available for this position
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving
- 100% Company paid Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance
- Company 401(K) program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid education/training.
- Company paid gym membership.TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and
personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap,
religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Keywords: TuSimple, Inc., Chicago , Senior ML Engineer/Scientist, Prediction & Planning, Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!