Company: Swiss Precision Machining
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSPM's mission is to machine perfect quality
component parts through industry leading technology & genuine
experience. Precision is the name & the heart of our company. We
are out to change the world! Each day, we work to influence
greatness, machining the pieces and parts this world needs to be at
its best for tomorrow. We hold ourselves and our clients to the
absolute highest of standards. Interested in joining our team of
greatness? Contact us today!"Precision is in the name, and the
heart of Our Company."Job Responsibilities:
- Perform preventive maintenance per procedures on production,
support and facility equipment per schedule.
- Perform mechanical repairs and part replacement on all
production (CNC Machines, such as Star Swiss CNCs, Haas VMCs,
Tornos CNCs, Willemin CNCs, etc.) equipment.
- Troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems on all
equipment in the building.
- Troubleshoot controller electrical problems.
- Train Level I maintenance personnel to achieve the knowledge
for their responsibilities.
- Follow all safety, cleanliness and procedural guidelines as
stated by SPM.
- Complete all required reports and forms for the tasks
- Cooperative, team-focused attitude
- Arc Flash training requirements.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand/walk for 11+ hours
- Minimum 5 years experience on troubleshooting machinery and
- Production Equipment Mechanical troubleshooting and repair
- Basic electrical experience troubleshooting machine electrical
and controllers (120/240/480 low voltage).
Keywords: Swiss Precision Machining, Chicago , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Wheeling, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!