Data Engineer (Remote)
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Q-Centrix is implementing a robust data infrastructure solution
to provide further analysis capabilities for our partners in the
areas of quality reporting, analysis, and improvement. We're
searching for an ambitious and curious team member to join our
small but mighty team.
- Work closely with the Data Architect to create and maintain
optimal data architecture
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction,
transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data
sources using SQL and AWS technologies
- Support the Product Development, Operations and Finance Teams
in creating and analyzing reports both for our partners and
- Envision and create reports that are translated from internal
ideas, client feedback and competitive analysis
- Partner with other disciplines within Q-Centrix to ensure
project requirements are comprehensive and thoroughly planned and
- Work with internal and market-facing stakeholders to validate
suggested features and enhancements to Q-Apps
- Be a vital contributor on a product development team
accountable for building the industry's only Healthcare Quality
- Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology,
MIS, mathematics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience working on modern OOP like Python,
- 2+ years of experience working on production systems within
healthcare or a related industry (basically, you've been in the
game for a minute, but you're not yet an expert)
- 2+ years of experience in at least two BI tools like Tableau,
Business Objects, Power BI.
- 2+ years of experience with Big data tools and technologies
like Redshift, Hadoop, Spark.
- Understand how Database Management Systems work
- Have worked within the framework of common Project Management
structures and practices including waterfall, agile, project
planning, scope control, customer relationship management
- Have had exposure to data modeling for data warehousing - star,
snowflake schema designs
- Have worked with ETL/data integration tools like DBT,
Preferred Education And Experience
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Healthcare industry experience
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Work environment/Physical Demands: Continuous sitting and fine
- Travel Requirements: None
- Work Authorization: Legally able to work in the United States
Who are we?At Q-Centrix, we hire people who love learning, value
innovation and believe in our mission and values to improve
outcomes in healthcare. We applaud qualified applicants who are
accountable and committed to producing quality work. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we support and value diversity, dignity and
respect in our work environment, and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment in which everyone can thrive.
We employ people based on the needs of the business and the job,
and their individual professional qualifications. Here's what does
not impact our employment decisions: race, religious creed,
religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parental
status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected
veteran or disability status, health, marital, civil union or
domestic partnership status, or any status or characteristic
protected by the laws or regulations in locations where we operate.
If you are an individual with a qualified disability and you need
an accommodation during the interview process, please reach out to
We celebrate and embrace these differences, and take pride in our
commitment to being an equal opportunity team.
Keywords: Q-Centrix, Chicago , Data Engineer (Remote), Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!