Company: Interlake Mecalux
Location: Melrose Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking a Drafter to join our Engineering Department
working out of our Melrose Park, IL corporate office. This role
will be responsible for performing technical support for projects
within our Engineering Department. The Drafter will help in the
design of new projects, in R&D efforts, and in other special
projects while also being available to help in design and technical
support for customer applications. Responsibilities:
- Perform structural analysis and design to meet customer
specifications and a variety of codes as it relates to racking and
shelving product solutions.
- Prepare fabrication and installation drawings.
- Create bills of material for proposals and orders.
- Interact extensively with external consultants, customers,
distributors, installation contractors, project and site managers,
plant and sales personnel.
- Prepare quotations, approvals, and installation drawings for
complex system projects (pick modules, pallet shuttles, etc.
- Other duties as required
Keywords: Interlake Mecalux, Chicago , AutoCAD Drafter, Engineering , Melrose Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!