Operations Engineering Lead
Company: Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
United States, Chicago, IL, Adhesive TechnologiesOperations
Engineering LeadAt Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your
career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas
to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies,
along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with
countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new
paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable
future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust
and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join
our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.Do
you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of maintaining the Site
equipment and infrastructure to ensure the lowest level of
- This person is responsible for Supervising and coordinating the
maintenance staff and their activities to ensure an efficient
utilization of the labor force.
- This person oversees the plant Maintenance budget and must
ensure 100% compliance to the targets.
- This person is responsible for maintaining all aspects of our
capital budget to ensure compliance to budget and associated
- This person is responsible for all documentation and testing to
ensure we meet PSM standard and any associated regulatory and
- This person is responsible for upholding the corporate, plant
and government safety standards.
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products
are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide
professional support and advice.
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and
trends in the field of expertiseYOUR SKILLS
- Minimum of BS degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
preferred, but demonstrated capacity to perform process engineering
and management regardless of engineering discipline will
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Plant Engineering position
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot PLCs.
- Experience and working knowledge of all aspects of a
- Ability to plan, schedule and supervisor process engineering
projects and support team.
- Ability to prepare conceptual process designs and flow
- Ability to lead and participate in cross functional teams from
within plant and corporate functions.
- A3, Sigma and Lean manufacturing training a plusHenkel does not
accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment
agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel
property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's
request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for
specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement
with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a
discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job
posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee
from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.Henkel
is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity and expression, and other legally protected
characteristics.If you have an application already, you can create
or log in to your account here to check the status of your
application. In case of new account creation, please use your email
address that you applied with.Meet us:Some perks of joining Henkel
Health, Disability & Life Insurance Vacation / Paid Time Off 401k
Matching Flexible Work Policy Performance Bonus Incentives Paid
Parental Leave & Childcare Benefits Wellness Programs International
Career Opportunities Employee Recognition Programs Note: Perks
might vary depending on the job grade. We need your consent This
content is provided by YouTube. To play this video Targeting
Cookies have to be accepted.Personal datamay be processed and
cookies may be set. Application Deadline: As long as the vacancy is
listed on our Career Site, we are happy to receive your
Keywords: Henkel Adhesive Technologies, Chicago , Operations Engineering Lead, Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!