Power Electronics Staff Engineer Job Opening in the Chicago, Illinois Area
Company: JMJ PHILLIP
Posted on: September 21, 2023
A leading research lab in the greater Chicago, Illinois area is
seeking a Power Electronics Staff Engineer.Chicago Staff Engineer
- Design and develop and commission new pulsed power
- Work closely with experienced engineers and technicians to make
upgrades to existing pulsed systems.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation including mechanical and
electrical assembly drawings, electrical schematics, etc.
- Write specifications and test procedures for high-voltage and
high-current components and equipment.
- Prepare and test high-voltage components and control electronic
for operation.Plant Manager (Chicago area) Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, applied physics or
related field from an ABET accredited institution.
- At least 4 years of power electronics professional experience
OR a master's degree in electrical engineering.
- Experience with test equipment (voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and
- Ability to read and interpret circuit schematics and
- Other Requirements.Job postings expire in 30 days but feel free
to upload your resume at any time as many of our job openings are
Keywords: JMJ PHILLIP, Chicago , Power Electronics Staff Engineer Job Opening in the Chicago, Illinois Area, Engineering , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!