Director, Content Strategy
Company: American Association of Integrated Healthcare Deli
Posted on: February 25, 2021
American Association of Integrated
Healthcare Delivery Systems Join Our Email List
and receive FREE publications
*AAIHDS will never sell your email Search AAIHDS Site:
- Google Plus
- Individual/Group Benefits
- Corporate Benefits
- Individual Membership
- Corporate Membership
- Journal of Managed Care Medicine
- Managed Care eNews
- Genomics Biotech eNews
- Prevention, Wellness and Lifestyle eNews
Career Center Job Seeker Employer Help/FAQs Home Jobs Your Profile
Resources SIGN IN
- Your Job Alerts
- Your Saved Jobs 0 SAVE Director, Content Strategy American
College of Healthcare Executives Application By using this feature
Posted: July 2, 2020 Location: Chicago, Illinois Show Map Type:
Full Time - Experienced Discipline: Executive Required Education:
PURPOSE The purpose of this job is to serve our members, customers
and co-workers. SUMMARY --The Director, Content Strategy will be an
integral member of the ACHE Learn team and will lead efforts to
direct the content strategy, including the creation, commission,
and curation of content for healthcare management programing and
departmental initiatives to support learning in professional
development and publishing. These include ACHE's in-person and
online education, Health Administration Press, and working with
teams across the organization to support ACHE's content strategy
and implementation. The incumbent is responsible for identifying
topics and subject matter experts while ensuring overall
educational content integrity. --This person is an expert in all
things related to content to optimize ACHE's educational portfolio
through satisfaction, engagement, analytics, and meaningful
measurement. The role requires a high level of creativity,
collaboration, attention to detail, and focus/flexibility in how
best to launch an idea across customer segments and adjust quickly
when priorities change. JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and implement a content strategy for ACHE's learning
and publishing activities that aligns with our overall organization
and product strategies.
- Partner with colleagues in the professional development,
publishing, and marketing teams to establish a comprehensive
content approach for programs, events, and self-directed
- Grow our capability to identify and acquire the best programs
and publishing materials to meet our learners' needs within the
healthcare management profession.
- Grow our research capability and align educational and learning
content (existing or gaps) within healthcare management to help
learners achieve their career success.--
- Build strong working relationships with authors, faculty, and
other content providers to ensure successful content acquisition,
development, and channel management.
- Identify educational, business, and healthcare trends and lead
the necessary research, acquisition and experimentation to
understand opportunity and impact.
- Build, lead, develop and manage a team focused on educational
and learning content strategy and acquisition, including a strategy
for repurposing existing content.
- Represent and advance ACHE's goals at key public engagements,
conferences, industry events, and partner events, representing ACHE
as a leader in the healthcare management profession.
- Leverage ACHE's extensive network of thought leaders and
authors to create educational programs and content that advances
its members and other healthcare management professionals.
- Develop new content models for learning and thought leadership
for diverse audiences and audience segments of members, healthcare
organizations and non-member professionals.
- Acquire content that helps healthcare leaders navigate industry
challenges and opportunities, including specific issues such as
patient safety or global development needs such as executive
leadership. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Master's degree or relevant experience (higher education, adult
learning, organizational development, healthcare media, or related
field) is required. ACHE Fellow certification is desirable.
- Conversant with current and future healthcare topics and
trends. Ability to identify and solve for knowledge gaps.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning best practices
including multi-channel delivery.
- Demonstrated track record for generating revenue through
content creation and development (including publishing). Proven
ability to identify issues and form insights to make content
inspirational and actionable to users; experience creating a
learning experience that motivates participants to drive the
learning into their organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships
with partnered, contracted, and employed
faculty/authors/professors. Ability to bring these key contacts
through major change processes.
- Strong business acumen and metrics driven. Experience with
independently leading RFP processes for licensing and/or content
- Ability to grow revenue, reach and impact simultaneously
without compromising current successful offerings.
- Ability to manage and maintain current educational
- Strong leadership skills, with experience collaborating and
navigating in a matrixed organization.
- Appreciation for the mission-based, not-for-profit
organizational environment. --OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across an
organization with all levels of constituents. An ability to develop
partnerships with leaders throughout ACHE, its workforce (including
faculty) and its membership.
- Results-driven and a proven ability to drive a content strategy
that meets organizational goals and relies on the strong use of
analytics and metrics in decision-making.
- Innovative, creative, willing and able to be bold.
- An adaptable individual with a positive, upbeat personality and
a positive advocate for change in the organization.
- Able to help the organization with strategic and tactical
development, risk analysis, and cost-benefit analysis.
- A history of building consensus, trust and confidence in the
teams that he/she leads; must exhibit high ethical standards and a
passion for mission-based, not-for-profit environment. This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. In
addition, percentages allocated to job functions are subject to
change at the supervisor's discretion. Employees will be required
to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any
other job-related duties requested by their supervisor; subject to
reasonable accommodations. About American College of Healthcare
Executives --The American College of Healthcare Executives is an
international professional society of more than 40,000 healthcare
executives who lead hospitals, healthcare systems and other
healthcare organizations. ACHE offers its prestigious FACHE--
credential, signifying board certification in healthcare
management. ACHE's established network of 80 chapters provides
access to networking, education and career development at the local
level. In addition, ACHE is known for its magazine, Healthcare
Executive, and its career development and public policy programs.
Through such efforts, ACHE works toward its goal of being the
premier professional society for healthcare executives dedicated to
improving healthcare delivery. The Foundation of the American
College of Healthcare Executives was established to further advance
healthcare management excellence through education and research.
The Foundation of ACHE is known for its educational
programs-including the annual Congress on Healthcare Leadership,
which draws more than 4,000 participants-and groundbreaking
research. Its publishing division, Health Administration Press, is
one of the largest publishers of books and journals on health
services management including textbooks for college and university
courses. More Jobs Like This Administrative Director - Medical
Specialty Clinics Nashville, Tennessee Vanderbilt Health Today
Administrative Officer, Pediatrics Chair Nashville, Tennessee
Vanderbilt Health Today Quality/Patient Safety Advisor Nashville,
Tennessee Vanderbilt Health Today BACK TO TOP Powered By
Keywords: American Association of Integrated Healthcare Deli, Chicago , Director, Content Strategy, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!