Social Media Manager
Company: CDW LLC.
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Marketing Delivery team brings the marketing strategies and
plans to life for the customer by becoming expert in effectively
executing outbound marketing content and messaging. This team
distributes all activities in the marketing plan to customers using
the pre-selected marketing channel. They support cross-marketing
functions by facilitating traditional project management and
providing collateral to the CDW Sales team. This team will oversee
and enforce governance, helping to ensure that agreed upon
principles and guidelines are taught, communicated, understood and
adhered to. This team will also support the technology requirements
of the marketing organization, managing rollouts, upgrades, etc.
The Marketing Delivery Manager is responsible for directing the
functions and outputs of the Marketing Delivery team. This position
will organize, staff and proactively plan team resources to ensure
Marketing-related activities stay ontime, according to their
desired drop date, and will work closely with PMO and Marketing
management in the prioritization and assignment of projects. The
Marketing Delivery Manager drives organization of project scope,
schedules, resources, costs and quality using project management
methodologies. They also provide proactive communication to
stakeholders across the organization.-- Specifically, this position
drives the social media strategy for the organization with the
objective to execute the plan to achieve its KPIs while also
driving innovation and efficiency in their organization. This
individual is a subject matter expert with the ability to lead a
high performing team.-- Key Areas of Responsibility
- Structure execution of projects to meet segment and solution
quality requirements and strategies.
- Oversee the completion of marketing projects, including
appropriately allocating workload based on changing
- Maintain relationships and processes with outside agencies by
proactively solving problems, resolving issues and making decisions
on behalf of the business owner, if needed.
- Ensure the team has resources to execute projects and
understand the objective outlines.
- Ensure the team communicates program and project status to
stakeholders and management.
- Collaborate with stakeholders beyond marketing to achieve
project goals; develops strong Plans resource capacity through
- Manage and document production process workflow using best
practices project management methodologies.
- Find opportunities for project and process efficiencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of segment and solution marketing
strategies and objectives.
- Implement cross-training/training initiatives and adhere to
- Assist and mentor the team in resolution of personnel and
project issues and risks.
- Manage and develop staff, including performance management
goals and coaching.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and proactively identify and
execute innovative programs.
- Other Responsibilities
- Navigate social platforms to identify enhancements for
- Owns agency and vendor relationships including negotiating
- Provides strategic guidance to the development of the marketing
- Key stakeholder in the social media working budget along with
owning the social media non-working budget. Education and/or
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 years of Marketing experience to include 3 years of Social
- 3 years of Supervisory experience Required Qualifications
- Demonstrated project and process management skills, with strong
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders including
- Proven history of proactively collaborating with
- Demonstrated experience managing, complex, high-volume work
- History of balancing multiple priorities with the ability to
adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting
- Proven ability to function as part of a collaborative team,
drive initiatives, problem solve and always maintain a calm
composure in a fast-past environment.
- Advanced Excel skills. Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business,
Computer Science, Database Marketing or related field.
- Agency experience or experience managing agencies. Follow us to
learn about #LifeatCDW, career opportunities and more! CDW is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regards to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other
basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability
and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us
at Helpdesk-Recruiting@cdw.com . The EEO is the Law poster is
available here . The EEO is the Law poster supplement is available
here . Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. FMLA
poster available here . Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
poster is available here .
Keywords: CDW LLC., Chicago , Social Media Manager, Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!