Quality Control Audit Manager (Public Accounting)
Company: Utility Resource Group, LLC (URG)
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Quality Control Audit Manager (Public Accounting) Chicago , IL
Job Description Quality Control Audit Manager (Public Accounting)
- Manage multiple concurrent engagements with the firm to provide
technical accounting, financial or business advisory guidance to
- Participate in audit planning meetings and provide guidance.
Work with A & A teams on engagement procedures, financial
statements and written communication.
- Understand and manage firm risk on audit engagements and
proposals. Participate on the new client acceptance committee.
- Perform technical pre-issuance reviews on all of the financial
statements issued by the firm. Discuss findings with audit partners
and managers. Resolve any differences of opinion.
- Research and consult on technical issues for audit, review and
compilation engagements. Provide written memorandum on
- Possess advanced knowledge of GAAP, GAAS, GAGAS, IFRS and
SSARS, including revenue recognition and leasing standards.
- Coordinate the firm's outside peer review and oversee the
- Monitor compliance with the firm's Quality Control system,
including independence, new client acceptance, hiring, CPE,
engagement documentation and license requirements.
- Plan audit and accounting continuing professional education
programs, including ethics and specialized industry training and
monitor compliance with CPE requirements for all firm partners and
- Teach in-house A & A level training CPE courses and monitor
in-house instructors and programs.
- Keep firm updated on newly released accounting and audit
- Oversee the firm's A & A library resources, software and
- Provide exceptional client experience to foster quality,
- High attention to detail, excellent organizational and
analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication
skills. Quality Control Audit Manager (Public Accounting)
--#LI-AS2-- Job Requirements Quality Control Audit Manager (Public
Accounting) Basic Qualifications
- CPA license
- Seven or more years audit experience in public accounting
- Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills
- Strong current knowledge of US GAAP and GAAS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with
the ability to articulate complex information.
- Strong leadership, business development, recruiting, training,
coaching and mentoring skills. Additional Preferred Qualifications
- MBA other advanced degree
- Experience with real estate and construction; manufacturing and
distribution; hospitality industries; professional services;
not-for-profit; employee benefit plans.
- Working knowledge of tax issues facing corporations,
pass-through entities and partnerships.
- Experience with CCH Document, Engagement CS, PPC SMART Practice
Aids, CCH Axcess.
- Knowledge of PCAOB engagements Quality Control Audit Manager
(Public Accounting) Login to save this search and get notified of
similar positions. Related Jobs:
- Audit Manager and Audit Senior Manager
- Internal Accounting Manager
- Accounting Associate
Des Plaines, IL Login to save this search and get notified of
Keywords: Utility Resource Group, LLC (URG), Chicago , Quality Control Audit Manager (Public Accounting), Executive , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!